Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          A message to TCPF AKA Doris Day: Dolphins to have private meeting with Josh Allen.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
A message to TCPF AKA Doris Day: Dolphins to have private meeting with Josh Allen.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 24, 2018 02:28PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A message to TCPF AKA Doris Day: Dolphins to have private meeting with Josh Allen.
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 25, 2018 02:28PM

First the Mayfield tweet and then this. One things for sure, there is at least two people in the world, Mayfield and OurLads, who think that the Dolphins JUST MIGHT, JUST MIGHT, JUST MIGHT, need a quarterback so bad, either now or the near future, as to draft a Quarterback first....instead of upgrading either the offensive or defensive line.

Re: A message to TCPF AKA Doris Day: Dolphins to have private meeting with Josh Allen.
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: January 25, 2018 07:15PM

Make it 3. We need a QB terribly, maybe not to play this year but to be elite the following year. Folks this team isnt going to win a playoff game this year so why worry about it. Jettison all this deadweight we have in salary, pouncy,any other lineman, make suh and tanny redo there deals for cap space, get rid of the TE get rid of moore and anyone else, get yourself 40mil in cap space sign some FA lineman that can help you or should i say actually play, move smokestack to guard cuz he sucks as a tackle put larsen on the right side and quit being stupid coach. Rebuild this sack of a team for 2yrs from now. Once the next QB is ready trade tranny. I am not saying at all to get a QB at our pick in the first but you damn well better get a good one in the second.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: January 25, 2018 08:20PM

I'm quite okay with Miami taking a QB in the 1st. This past season indicated the obvious lack of depth this team had at the QB position, and just because they might take one in the 1st doesn't mean he'd start in 2018.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: January 25, 2018 08:31PM

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: January 26, 2018 12:38AM

How is Josh Allen arguably the best QB in the draft?

His 56 completion percentage against horrible competition?

His 52.6 QBR?

His poor accuracy?

For someone who bashes tannehill every chance he gets you're pimping his clone as "the best qb prospect in the draft"

At least you didn't draw attention with a stupid thread title. Oh wait...

Date: January 26, 2018 04:37AM

Well i will believe the experts on TV as opposed to some unknown who post on a message board.

Date: January 26, 2018 04:40AM

It's a message board. You're supposed to post your opinions. What's your's on Allen?

Date: January 26, 2018 04:42AM

And who are these experts?

Date: January 26, 2018 04:42AM

Plus Doris Day will love this thread. JUst like she loves tannehill.

Date: January 26, 2018 04:51AM

jsm08 Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------- What's your's on Allen?

My opinion on Allen is that we need a fresh start. He had a better year in 2016 than 2017 but we dolphin fans are tired of mediocrity with tannehill and we arent getting anywhere with a wr turned qb. You can count on that.

Weve been drafting Oline receiver cb dline in the first forever and it hasnt worked.

Until we draft that star qb we arent getting anywhere.

We need to keep drafting Qbs in the first round until we find the right one because what we have been doing hasnt worked in 20 years.

Date: January 26, 2018 05:01AM

And the main point has been we do not even know if tannehill will play this year after the injury.

So we need to draft a qb. The higher the round the more chances it will work out.

We need another qb asap.

We do not even have a backup qb since moore stinks.

The weakest position on this team is the QB position.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: January 26, 2018 06:07AM

"The weakest position on this team is the QB position."

Spot on Sam. We have a #1 coming off injury and our #2 and #3 will probably be out of the league after they leave the phins.

I like Allen. He throws the 6-7 yard out better than anyone I have seen in years. The ball gets there like a bullet. My questions w/ him are would he be better w/ better players around him and is his accuracy issues correctable? Its good to see that the front office took Marino along to take a look at these qbs at the senior bowl.

Still don't think we need to get a qb at #1. My favorite is Falk who should be there at #2.

Then I would still grab a second qb like Linehan (Idaho) or Dan Jones from Duke later in the 6th. This is a good class for qbs.

Then I would sign a ufa to 1 or 2 yr contract.

Date: January 26, 2018 09:59AM

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 26, 2018 11:18AM

Date: February 18, 2018 11:41PM

Date: February 19, 2018 06:15AM

ROFLMAO

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: February 22, 2018 01:40PM

Falk is the most accurate guy in college, a stat that translates well as a pro...he moves well, makes all of the throws, has a pretty quick release and has the smarts. The only issue with him is he does not have a rocket launcher of an arm. But then again neither does Brady.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.