HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Lesson Not Learned?!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Lesson Not Learned?!
Posted by: socalphin ()
Date: January 10, 2018 03:27PM

So.....we've hired another Gase buddy. The former OC of the Chicago Bears. You know, part of the John Fox staff that got blown out the second the 2017 season ended.
The same Bears whose offense finished 30th overall in the league, and I'm sure was a major reason Fox got the ax after his 3rd miserable season in a row.
Am I the only one who isn't feeling overly enthusiastic about this hire?
It feels like Cutler and Thomas all over again, just in a different form.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lesson Not Learned?!
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 10, 2018 03:46PM

One thing you have to learn, Southern Cal, is that Tannebaum does not watch what is happening or care and neither does Ross. No one is minding the shop and watching what the clerk on duty is doing or whether he is doing a good job or not.

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: January 10, 2018 04:34PM

that's alright- last place in 2018 will help us usher out Gase, all his friends and hopefully Ross along with T'bum.

Date: January 11, 2018 03:21AM

Obviously making America great again doesn't apply to our Dolphins.....eye rolling smiley

Yesterday Greenbay got a new O coordinator......spinning smiley sticking its tongue out(things could be worse)

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: January 11, 2018 05:21AM

Actually, I think it's a fairly irrelevant move. Gase is the de facto offensive coordinator and I doubt his stubbornness will allow for anyone to have that much input anyway. I'm more concerned with the fact that they're apparently going to keep Burke at defensive coordinator when there are quite a few more experienced and better ones available.

Date: January 11, 2018 07:40AM

No doubt. I don't trust Dolphins coaches with beards.......too many places to hide thier stash.drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.