HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Dolphins v. Patriots: Game Day Thread
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Dolphins v. Patriots: Game Day Thread
Posted by: OCphin ()
Date: November 26, 2017 09:32AM

FIRE CHRIS GREER TOMORROW!
HIS FINGERPRINTS ARE ALL OVER THIS $#!T SHOW!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 26, 2017 09:58AM

Thanks Chris Greer for getting us Maxwell and Alonzo,
Both of whom absolutely suck!!

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: November 26, 2017 10:06AM

Clueless Ross will do nothing. He'll let Tannenbaum and Greer complete the demolition of the team.

Date: November 26, 2017 10:09AM

To all the people who thought Drake could replace Ajayi, you were wrong. He's a fumbling machine.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: November 26, 2017 10:44AM

Not a positive comment in this thread. Wow. The Dolphins are wholly inept and compare closely to that great 1-15 team in effectiveness.

With Drake as the only RB....oh boy.

Are there any receivers on the team aside from Landry and Sills? It looks like the Pats have nothing but receivers.

Date: November 26, 2017 10:45AM

Look on the bright side. MIAMI IS NOT going anywhere this season. We knocked a few starters out.Patriots might win.....but Miami got more then a fee licks in.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 26, 2017 10:55AM

4th and inches and the guy runs for 15 yards?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2017 11:01AM by ChyrenB.

Date: November 26, 2017 11:28AM

Honestly, I expected a bigger blow out than 35-17. The shame of it is that there's nothing even to look forward to. Mike "The Franchise Killer" Tannenbaum isn't going anywhere. Greer isn't going anywhere. Ross is still going to be the completely inept owner. Might as well call this team the Cleveland Dolphins.

Date: November 26, 2017 12:04PM

This $#!T show will never change until there's a major overhaul in the department responsible for talent procurement, in both players and coaches.

Our current GM, Chris Greer, comes from the esteemed Ireland-Hickey tree of GMs.
Mr. Greer has been an integral part of the Miami Dolphins scouting department for the last decade, who has found the talent necessary to really close the gap on the Patriots...he deserved a promotion?

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: November 26, 2017 12:16PM

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: November 26, 2017 01:19PM

If we lose out there's hope this regime will be shown the door.

Date: November 26, 2017 01:38PM

Posted by: KB ()
Date: November 26, 2017 03:39PM

OCphin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This $#!T show will never change until there's a
> major overhaul in the department responsible for
> talent procurement, in both players and coaches.

^ TRUTH ^

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: November 26, 2017 05:30PM

It's time to talk about how many seasons it would take optimistically to return this franchise to respectability. On the bright side, the Rams turned it around fairly fast. On the cloudy side, it's true we aren't going anywhere with this atrocious leadership in place.

Posted by: Grimey13 ()
Date: November 27, 2017 02:32AM

I cannot speak for the Rams because I don't know anything about their front office but I do know they have had a pretty good defense the past few years and are only getting better. They look like a legit team right now.

They have a great running back and possible hit on a pretty good QB. I also believe they have one of the better O-lines in the league.

I did not watch this game since I actually had to work on my truck and help a friend's wife pick up his new gun safe she bought him for Christmas.

The game was actually on the radio where I live which was shocking. It must have been New England commentators because my god they were pretty bias.

I didn't catch it all since I was in and out of the vehicle but a few times I heard them talking about how New England is out classing Miami because of the way the Miami player were attacking them. Like trying to intentionally hurt someone. I don't know how much of that is true or not since it was radio.

If it is true that is not a way to play. You're getting waxed so to try to intentionally hurt the other players. I do not think this was the case or true. If so I am ashamed to be a Phin Fan today. I hate New England but no need to go out and hurt someone because they are putting it to you.

Date: November 27, 2017 12:13PM

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.