HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Prep time
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Prep time
Posted by: Grimey13 ()
Date: November 06, 2017 04:51AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prep time
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 06, 2017 10:22AM

It isn't so. That is anthem thing is just a sideshow. These guys make millions and they are smart enough to know that the better they play, the more they will be paid or at least the more certain they will get the pay that they get now.

It's just to divert your attention from the fact that we have a lousy owner and a lousy GM.

Think about it. They let Todd Bowles and Dan Campbell go and settled on Philbin. Where is he now? I'm surprised he's still not here as opposed to Adam Gase. That would be even more INcompetence.

Even so, Gase should have handled Ajayi differently.

Date: November 07, 2017 01:45AM

My issue with this is that the excuse that waiting in the locker\tunnel during the National Anthem instead of being on the sideline was hurting their game prep.

If something so little to fix like this is really hurting your game prep then no wonder we seem to fall flat so often and look inept on the field.

Do work and take pride in the fact that you want to be the best. Stop with the excuses.

I agree the GM is lousy but I am willing to give the owner a little pass. He is willing to spend the money he just doesn't have the right people there to make this team competent.

Do you honestly think Bowles or Campbell would have this team playing any better? They need some better talent. To many holes on this team for any coach to make them a contender. When I say any coach I mean any coach that has been in Miami for the past 10 years.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 07, 2017 09:18AM

Well Grimey, I'll answer a question with a question.

Do you think that Bowles or Campbell would have had a guy (Ajayi) who was tearing up the field last year and beginning to do the same early this year get to the point that trade was even a consideration?

Or that either would stand for it if wooden head Tannebaum even approached them with the silly idea of doing it? And how did Tannebaum find out? Did our present coach approach him and complain?

Date: November 08, 2017 02:41AM

I hear you Chyren I am just stating that I do not think any of those coaches would be any better off than what we have right now. This organization has so many issues.

Maybe with Bowles or Campbell Ajayi would still be. Maybe Ajayi just twisted Gase's nipples a little to hard. Maybe Gase's pride got the better of him.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: November 08, 2017 06:05AM

Posted by: cedaphins ()
Date: November 08, 2017 08:12AM

Prep time Prep time They are talking about prep time? They warm up and when the anthem is played they kneel. So kneeling is prep time? Standing for the anthem is not prep time? Prep time is just an excuse so they dont have to stand. They are kneeling while their team mates are stand and NO ONE is warming up so there is no prep time during the anthem.
Just like 808phan and others have said it is totally BS. Coach get a spine and tell them to stand or release them. Staying in the tunnel or locker room should not be an option.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.