HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          I miss this guy.......
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
I miss this guy.......
Date: November 04, 2017 05:04AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I miss this guy.......
Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: November 09, 2017 11:02AM

Too bad about the whole "Bullygate" thing. I can't even remember who the crybaby sissy was that he bullied. All I remember is that it was towards a player who was supposed to have been good but turned out to be a bust, and then we end up losing Richie who was a better player because of it...So much for the Dolphins scouting dept and front office.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: November 11, 2017 08:23PM

Yeah and we have not had a decent O-Line since Incognito left...just saying.

Maybe our guys need to be bullied a little bit...maybe it gives them a bit more attitude.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2017 08:24PM by Ken.

Date: November 12, 2017 05:32AM

I still have an Incognito Jersey. That whole Bullygate thing was the biggest example of Fake News ever and how it works . Think about it.....Jonathan Martin , a 315 pound NFL Olineman claims he is being bullied . Turns out his mom is an exec for a big car corporation (Lawyer) and lives for this shit Played the press angle and Viola......Bullygate. Poor Richie got caught up in the middle and served on a platter with potatoes and carrots. Richie was a guy you wanted in your lockeroom. As loyal as they come and tough as nails. He was given the monumental task of toughing up a soft mommas boy rich kid and then no one stood behind him. Terrible. They even fired their long time Trainer Kevin Oneal You cant build a championship team like that. But they kept Pouncy. How did that work out Miami Dolphins?

One of the biggest Problems Miami has had the past 20 yrs is 50/50 decisions.

Drew Breeze or Duante Culpepper? First round..... QB or Punt returner? Sacrifice Pouncy or Incognito?

I gotta laugh or I will cry.............

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: November 12, 2017 12:16PM

That's right, Jonathan Martin lol. Yup, seems like the short end of the stick on every 50/50 decision. A big ole' 6'5" wuss who isn't even in the NFL anymore. Supposed to have been rated the 3rd best tackle in the draft behind Matt Kalil and Riley Reiff. What a waste of a 2nd round pick. Yes, Incognito was a tough player for this team. Not made of glass like Pouncy.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: November 12, 2017 12:28PM

Ken Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah and we have not had a decent O-Line since
> Incognito left...just saying.
>

We didn't exactly have a great one when he was here, either.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: November 13, 2017 12:58AM

Bullygate was nothing more than a product of our society. If you don't get your way cry until you do. If it's a lie cry louder.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: November 13, 2017 05:40AM

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: November 13, 2017 09:10AM

Posted by: pafinfan ()
Date: November 13, 2017 10:22AM

I remember I wasn't thrilled when we got Incognito, I always heard he was a dirty player but when he got to Miami he seemed to mature and turn into a leader that Miami needed. I thought he got majorly screwed by Martin.

On the plus side, wasn't this one of the issues that finally got Ireland fired. (I could be wrong)

Re: I miss this guy.......This TEAM does, too!
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: November 13, 2017 10:46AM

This thread kills me. I recall that, at the time, the vast majority of posts were rightously condemning Incognito and demanding we get rid of him. Hindsight is 20/20, eh guys?

Rick

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 13, 2017 03:29PM

Crowder52 Wrote:

> > Say what you want about Richie....

RESPONSE: Welcome back, guy.

Re: I miss this guy.......This TEAM does, too!
Date: November 14, 2017 05:19AM

dolphan4545 Wrote:
> This thread kills me. I recall that, at the time,
> the vast majority of posts were rightously
> condemning Incognito and demanding we get rid of
> him. Hindsight is 20/20, eh guys?

Not me. Like I said, I own a Incognito Jersey. Only one I wear lately becuase it's like a big FU. Ross doesn't get it. He loves the celebrity status of owning a team, he installed a VIP night club , red carpet, big leather recliners on the 50yd line.....and need I even mention the lame logo!!!?

It's all relative. He doesn't get the mental aspect of going to war. Look another man in the eye and tell him....your gonna have to kill me if you want 1 inch of turf.

Miami hasn't had that mental toughness in a long while and it shows.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.