-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Offensive Line truly Offensive
Offensive Line truly Offensive
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: October 27, 2017 06:48AM

Is the O line the problem? Well, though it not's the only problem, it sure as hell is a big problem. Pouncey is always injured but is at least good that 1% of the time he's healthy. James has stunk since he's been here. Tunsil has all the looks of a bust. Anthony Steen/Jesse Davis/Jermon Bushrod? I don't think I even need to discuss them. This is the group that Tannenbaum/Grier thought could get the job done? Seriously? This is the group that compelled them to draft Charles "One Tackle" Harris as the first pick in the draft? This is the group that made them think that Zeitler and/or Lang were unnecessary targets in free agency? Gentleman, this team will go NOWHERE until the people making personnel decisions aren't named Tannenbaum and Grier. Period. I'd rather have a chimpanzee with a dart board making personnel decisions than this bumbling duo.I won't expect anything good to happen until they're gone. Year over... again.

Re: Offensive Line truly Offensive
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 27, 2017 07:25AM

Posted by: KB ()
Date: October 27, 2017 07:45AM

The OLine mirrors the rest of the team... a bunch of heartless players who are 'just good enough' at their position. When your whole team is made up of that and a couple of guys get hurt, the whole house of cards falls because there is no one with the talent or b@lls to take up the slack. Said it before, I'll say it again...NO DIFFERENCE MAKERS on this team.

Date: October 27, 2017 09:02AM

colonel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> "I'd sack" the two of them right now, if I was the
> decision maker. (pun intended)

That'd be 2 more sacks than Charles Harris has at present.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 27, 2017 09:29AM

A boss, Ross, who is not at all concerned about the team, we's been even lucky so far that the team has not stunk as bad before now as it does now.

Date: October 27, 2017 10:42AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A boss, Ross, who is not at all concerned about
> the team, we's been even lucky so far that the
> team has not stunk as bad before now as it does
> now.

The Dolphins have been bitten on the ass before by those in charge being loyal to a fault. As much as I loved Don Shula, much of the blame for Marino not getting back to the Super Bowl was the abysmal defense led by a mediocre coordinator, the infamous Tom Olivadotti. Shula couldn't bring himself to fire his friend and kept him for years despite his incompetence. When Jimmy finally fired this inept buffoon, he was the most tenured assistant in the NFL. He didn't get there on results as we all know.

Then we get stuck with Dave Wannstadt because of his friendship with Jimmy Johnson.

Now Tannenbaum is besties with Ross and we'll continue down the road to mediocrity led by the guy who traded up to take Mark Sanchez. Seriously, he gave away draft picks for the privilege of drafting Mr. Buttfumble.

Look, loyalty is great but some perspective here. I have lots of friends that I'm loyal to but I wouldn't put them in charge of my law practice. Why can't Ross put friendship aside and hire someone who knows what the hell he's doing?

And we can't even look forward to a high draft pick because our front office is completely incompetent. This crap isn't even fun anymore.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.