HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          David Fales.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
David Fales.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 23, 2017 05:46AM

Ian Rapoport ?@RapSheet
Free agent QB David Fales, who spent time with #Dolphins in the past, flew in last night, source said. They need a backup QB for Thursday.
10:30 AM - Oct 23, 2017
26 26 Replies 63 63 Retweets 130 130 likes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: David Fales.
Date: October 23, 2017 06:31AM

Posted by: JC ()
Date: October 23, 2017 06:34PM

He had a good preseason this year. Nothing since, and wow, according to NFL official site nothing in three years prior. I didn't realize that this would be his fourth year in the league!

In 2014 and 2015 his NFL stats are identical to mine. Last year he onle appeared in the final game of a 3-13 season and posted 2 for 5 for 22 yards...and a sack.

I'm not against signing him while Cutler's ribs heal; we didn't have a 3rd QB on the roster anyway. Just wondering if there's anyone else on a practice squad somewhere or even elsewhere on the waiver wire that'd have more potential than a guy who completed two passes during garbage time in one game in the past three years.

Date: October 24, 2017 07:55AM

Date: October 26, 2017 04:24AM

How about eli manning.

We should trade our 45th rounder for Eli.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: October 26, 2017 05:46AM

I heard Colin Kaepernick is making a fuss because he hasn't been picked up by a team. Claims there's some kind of collusion for teams not wanting him. Gee I wonder why? Wait a minute...He's just not that good....

Date: October 26, 2017 09:04AM

Posted by: Grimey13 ()
Date: October 26, 2017 09:45AM

Cutler is saying he wants to come back week 9. I guess we will see how tonight goes.

I for one am fine with Moore being the guy and Cutler backing him up when he gets healthy. Is Cutler for that? Who knows.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 26, 2017 03:33PM

Agree on Kap. F him. He should learn the difference between protesting the cops and protesting the flag.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 26, 2017 03:41PM

The Ravens defense was so quick in our backfield on that run from the 7 yard line that they could have taken the handoff from Ajayi.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.