Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Jets v. Dolphins: Game Day Thread
Re: Jets v. Dolphins: Game Day Thread
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 22, 2017 07:29PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> THE FOOLS! WHY THROW A PASS IN THAT SITUATION???

This post applied to the Jets.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 23, 2017 05:09AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're right, SamSam. That's what a backup does.
> He wins the game when the number one guy is out.
> Aren't you glad we have a backup.

Agreed. Iam glad we have a good backup..

But in the back of my head i wonder how long it will last.

The oline fought well against the jets DLIne and gave matt moore time to throw the football...Im hoping this will continue especially when teams start blitzing.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 23, 2017 05:19AM

Matt Moore caught the jets by surprise....They didn't know he was going to play that well.

It was like a change of pace.

I don't think Matt Moore is starting material but iam a fan because he has the jets number.

The jets have a thing for us, they always play lights out when they play the dolphins.

Can't stand them. And i hate them even more than the Pats...

Date: October 23, 2017 06:34AM

I didn't watch a lick of it. But nothing I like more then hearing the Jets lost. Sounds like I missed a good one , but I have to stay strong to my principals. I am happy for everyone here.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: October 23, 2017 11:56AM

What principles dude? Think about it. At best, (your interpretation that they are disrespecting cops), they would be overjoyed to know that they kept a cop from enjoying a passion he has had for years.

At worst (from your standpoint my interpretation that they are disrespecting the flag), the flag that has been on the side of my people since 1860, LOL, should I let them deprive me of my favorite pastime as well????????? Then they've really won. But if they are disrespecting cops, they are disrespecting law enforcement because we prosecutors bring those cases based on the work of police officers. Still same conclusion, I'm not going to let them chuckle at having me not watch the game.

Now from the standpoint of the owners who you say are allowing this, let's say its true. Let's say they are cowards unwilling to show any backbone. My question is did you ever expect anything better out of Ross????

I say, "Ross!!!! SELL THE TEAM!!!!!" (as I have always said).

Date: October 23, 2017 03:02PM

I see it like a vote. They told me all 2016 my vote didn't count. The person I wanted to win didn't have a chance. Its only 1 vote , should I even go vote?

Well 1 vote does count. And 1 person not watching counts because the NFL needs to know there are lines they cant cross. Sundays are sacred and need to be off limits to all politics. If enough people boycott this one year next year and the year after that will be different. Don't bring your personal issues to our game period. I know a least 400 other men and women that make up my Police department have all made a pact not to watch this season and I have to honor it.

The Dolphins have called our chief and asked why we refused their offers for reduced priced tickets .......we said no thanks. I dont think any Police department or any Law Enforcement at all in South Florida is going.

They hear it our voices. I know they do. They just DO NOT CARE.

F'em.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: October 23, 2017 03:54PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.