Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Worse offense in football because of cutler.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Worse offense in football because of cutler.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 15, 2017 09:00AM

Get this cutler clown out of here already. Enough is enough.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worse offense in football because of cutler.
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: October 15, 2017 09:40AM

Cutler is clearly done as an NFL starter but this offense is putrid for so many more reasons. No guards. Receivers not getting separation and routinely dropping passes. Tight end play? Nonexistent. Playcalling is terrible.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 15, 2017 02:30PM

I think we expect too much of the quarterback. Last week I saw a rusty Cutler. This week, I saw one more incorporated into the team. Next week we might even see a better one.

I wanted Matt Moore to start because he is more familiar with the team. I am still convinced that he would do better than Cutler.

However, as I have always said, I became a pro football fan in the late 1950's when it was a fullback's game.

I hate this "Quarterback is the only player" era. I think he gets too much blame and too much credit.

What this game showed us is that if we don't suck in all respects, we have a good chance of winning....HOWEVER.....if we suck bad in even one aspect, we don't have enough of a REST OF THE TEAM to save the day.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: October 16, 2017 05:41AM

Yes, we don't have a QB on the team (Thats healthy) who can mask the way we played against the Jets and Saints. We have had entirely too many lapses in other areas, all over the board, to make any QB look good.

They have to get things rolling though on offense because we are now in the meat of our schedule.

The one single thing that drives me crazy about Cutler is that he throws too many balls without setting his feet. IMHO his throws would be much more accurate if he could get that one area cleaned up.

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: October 16, 2017 09:19AM

Fins72 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cutler is clearly done as an NFL starter but this
> offense is putrid for so many more reasons. No
> guards. Receivers not getting separation and
> routinely dropping passes. Tight end play?
> Nonexistent. Playcalling is terrible.

I am not yet convinced our OL can play well. Dropped passes a big issue, especially from Jarvis "Hands" Landry. I wouldn't say the playcalling is terrible, but I would say it is concerning (at times). That TD with Landry was a thing of beauty. Not utilizing the TEs enough in the red zone.Just throw it high and let them go up for it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.