HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Saint v. Dolphins (England) Game Day Thread
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Saint v. Dolphins (England) Game Day Thread
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 01, 2017 01:40AM

Morning game for fans in the USA. Yawn....

Game starts at 9:30am EDST. Yawn.

I hope the team is energized and motivated to win after last Sunday's embarrassingly feeble loss to the Jets. Time for redemption. Go Dolphins.

cool smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saint v. Dolphins (England) Game Day Thread
Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: October 01, 2017 05:24AM

Oh that's right it's Sunday, another paper bag over the head day. I'm going mountain biking instead.

Date: October 01, 2017 05:58AM

Okay, I'm watching.

What a terrible, boring game. Officiating these two teams...penalties glory. Is it the meticulous officiating team or crappy mistakes from both teams? It looks like ineptness on the part of the teams.

Posted by: pafinfan ()
Date: October 01, 2017 06:04AM

Sloppy and boring half

Date: October 01, 2017 07:00AM

We are a scoring machine! What nonsense. Down 13-0 with 12:32 left to play. Inept!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2017 07:27AM by colonel.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: October 01, 2017 07:14AM

We are sluggish, inept and just bad, bad, bad. Gases needs to put Moore in. What's the worst thing that can happen, we lose. Cutler is simply doing nothing...not that he's getting any help mind you, but maybe Moore gives us a spark.

Posted by: pafinfan ()
Date: October 01, 2017 07:22AM

What's Miami's London record? Including todays loss?

Date: October 01, 2017 07:34AM

The Dolphins remain "bottom feeders." They just look like a rag tag group of players. I agree, Cutler provides no significant spark...he doesn't do anything in his demeanor to invigorate and rally his team mates. I used to think it was poise, now I think differently. He lacks "fire."

I'm not blaming this loss on Cutler as the offensive line isn't too effective and remains largely inept as a unit.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: October 01, 2017 07:44AM

Gase needs to give up the play calling duties. The legend of the offensive guru has been exposed. If he doesn't trust his OC to call plays, why not?

Date: October 01, 2017 08:54AM

I've been a fan of the Dolphins since the beginning of the franchise. Ever since the end of the Shula era, I've been hoping for a re-emergence of this team to winning ways. We've been through 18 QBs since Marino and countless players and head and assistant coaches and have not yet put together a truly competitive team.

With a 1-2 record, we win one by the bad luck of a rookie kicker, and lose to the Jets that were deemed to be "bottom feeders" and a Saints team trying to find their identity on the field. The Dolphins have a back up that's only good enough to stand on the sidelines and chat with others, not good enough to take over and lead a team like Earl Morrall did when Griese went down, yet we kept him. When RT went down last year and opted for a conservative approach and not undergo surgery, I thought maybe the injury wasn't too bad, however, it was and never adequately healed allowing RT to succumb to the rigors of training camp. He's out. So, now we have to look for a QB because our back-up is no Earl Morrall. We recruit Cutler and he accepts the job, yet he's not the guy that can motivate the players around him. He skills are "adequate NFL" but nothing that will produce a winning team. As far as I can see, the fans and franchise are SOL, once again. This is the reason why I feel so miserable following another abysmal performance.

The team has generated a total of 6 points in 8 quarters of play. That number should've been 0 points but for the last play against the Jets, when the points meant nothing to the Jets. Disgusted? Absolutely. I see nothing ahead that will alter that feeling. sad smiley

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: October 01, 2017 09:53AM

Meanwhile Deshaun Watson is tearing it up again today.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 01, 2017 04:18PM

Date: October 02, 2017 02:33PM

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: October 02, 2017 03:55PM

Gase would have to admit that he was wrong and made a 10 million dollar mistake. At this point with the putrid play calling and the penalties and the lack of motivation with the team I think Gase is looking very suspect as a guru of anything football related.
This team is a mess.

Date: October 02, 2017 08:09PM

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: October 03, 2017 08:00AM

Date: October 03, 2017 11:01AM

I will be so happy if the day comes that I read in the news that Ross has sold the franchise.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.