HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          More Timmons
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
More Timmons
Posted by: Grimey13 ()
Date: September 25, 2017 03:15AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Timmons
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: September 25, 2017 06:44AM

He should have been gone sunday damn nite after he didnt show up.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: September 25, 2017 06:55AM

I'm not a shrink despite staying numerous times at various Holiday Inn's Express. smiling smiley However, these antics are reminiscent of young recruits entering military service and finding military life less than ideal. Consequently, they yearn to get out, to go home. Some become so screwed up mentally they form a bad mental health condition and eventually are administratively discharged for it.

Timmons yearning to be back with the Steelers is somewhat understandable, however, going to their camp and telling former team mates he wants to come back and then (the icing on the cake) doesn't show up, goes AWOL from the Dolphins. It's time for an "administrative discharge" folks. We need to cut him loose. He needs to depart and tender back most of the money he received, if any, at signing. The needy Dolphins, in dire need of a good MLB, must find one elsewhere.

Posted by: socalphin ()
Date: September 25, 2017 09:40AM

Who's to be held accountable for this epic case of misjudgment?

I'm thinking Greer.
Wasn't he also part of the group that terribly misjudged Johnathan Martin's character? I'm sure we all remember the catastrophic consequences of that draft choice.

And here we go again, another head case selection that was integral in this teams chance at success. Now our LB corp is officially decimated. Combined with a talent challenged secondary, and a rookie DC, this D is on pace to be dreadful.

Date: September 26, 2017 08:17AM

Socahlphin--It seems to me that unless there was some indication in Timmons' personnel file ( I'm sure there was a file), that he was insecure, childish in his belief system, or showing signs of unusual or obsessive behavior, the Dolphins could reasonably presume that he was mentally stable. If they were aware of some unusual behavior or mental issues, then the front office really screwed up. Moreover, I can't imagine, that part of the medical exam for fitness included session time with a psychiatrist.

Of course, I don't have a clue on whether this guy was stable or not before he got to the Dolphins', but surely, it's evident that something isn't right with the man's state of mind.

We will never learn what the real story is here and whether some huncho in the Dolphins blundered on this one or not. We can only speculate on all of this stuff.

Date: September 27, 2017 01:54AM

Another curve ball.

According to what I've read, Coach Gase has changed his mind on the 4-game suspension of Timmons, and it's being reported that Timmons will being playing in the upcoming Saints game.

We can speculate on why this happened. Lots of theories, I'm sure, such as improving MLB play. But who knows....confused smiley

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: September 27, 2017 03:15AM

Sounds more like desperation.

Posted by: Grimey13 ()
Date: September 27, 2017 03:34AM

Just give him a slap on the wrist and call him a bad boy. I am sure he is going to want to give 100%. Desperation is correct hooligan.

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: September 27, 2017 04:37AM

There are two reasons for early reinstatement. 1. Mike Hull 2. Chase Allen.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: September 27, 2017 05:21AM

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 27, 2017 05:36AM

Fins72 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There are two reasons for early reinstatement. 1.
> Mike Hull 2. Chase Allen.

Couldnt agree more.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.