Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Might be my last post here for a while........
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Might be my last post here for a while........
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 27, 2017 04:02PM

Yeah blame everything on trump now

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 27, 2017 04:27PM

Date: September 28, 2017 03:00AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And dammit, Treasure.....there are no freakin
> REFUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Your screwed now Sammy.....better start liking Ryan Tannehill!

Chyrene......the cycle of poverty and lack of a family unit in urban African American areas is heartbreaking.

But to borrow from the President, what has democrats done for Then? What has Obama done? Chigago is the worst example.

All I ask is please don't believe all that's printed. Give him a chance. He wants to provide jobs, goof communities, family values again.

Just give Don a chance.America depends on it my friend.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 28, 2017 09:51AM

What have Democrats like FDR, Kennedy, Johnson done? What have they done for the poor man, Black or White? Try and take away what they did like Trump tried to do in the first days of his admin and again see the backlash that made him withdraw that first healthcare bill as fast a guy puts it back in his pants when he discovers that that Hollywood hooker is really a guy in drag.

Date: September 28, 2017 02:01PM

True. Absolutely . But democrats today are not like they used to be.I grew up a Democrat in liberal NYC. My union pushed me to campaign for Bill Clinton. I found out the Clintons are the most evil corrupt duo this country has ever seen.

We are only in the first Quarter. Please just give Don a chance. I'll be the first to denounce him. This isn't about the GOP and the DNC......its about you and me. (I made a rhyme!)

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: September 28, 2017 03:03PM

I agree with you TC, there are many corrupt Democrats- This last 2016 election season really was an eye-opener for me. I consider myself a progressive, but I despise the Clintons and their minions. I think there are a few purist left-wingers still around, but since they don't get the campaign financing, they stand little chance to get elected.

There has been a good history of nice, well-meaning progressives that changed our nation for the better as Chyren says...but on the other side, I see the modern right-wingers taking a lot of donations and doing the wrong thing too. I can understand someone hoping for the best with Trump. I personally don't feel he's got our (the nations) best interest at heart, as I recall, he was good friends with the Clintons.

But I will say that I don't know Trump and I could be wrong.

(Afterall, I was wrong about being personally cursed- i thought i'd cheer for the Patriots and they'd start crumbling...I've since abandoned that plan/lol)

PS thanks Chryen for the post above with the topic about crimes of desperation. It was something I knew somewhat already, but I enjoyed reading your take on it with the additional injected history of the southern perspective on law enforcement. My sociologist and anthropologist friends would have salivated over this perspective back when I was around that crowd.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: September 28, 2017 06:02PM

Became a member 11yrs ago and loved this site.

This place used to be fun to visit but lately it has become a forum of a few guys fkng crying and complaining and now politics......wtf?

Enjoy..... since it looks like a lot of the old guys that made it worth visiting have since vanished.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2017 06:04PM by chatafkup.

Date: September 29, 2017 11:47AM

Aqua & Orange was such a guy. So was eesti. So were a lot of guys on the old Miami Dolphins official chatboard like Diceman.

But Chat, you need to look in a mirror. Maybe you are and are just not recognizing the image you see that that you don't like is yourself.

You not only engage in more than your fair share of fighting but start those fights yourself by doing unnecessary nasty posts when you disagree with someone's opinion. Pot ......welcome to the mirror.

Date: September 29, 2017 12:58PM

And Treasure and SamSam and I are like three brothers who the neighbors are sick of seeing fighting.....but pick on one of us and oh, boy....do you have a fight on your hands.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 29, 2017 03:49PM

This thread stopped resembling ANYTHING about football a while ago.

You all have been on your best behavior, but I'm putting this one to bed.

Thanks guys,
JC

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.