HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Timmons AWOL?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Timmons AWOL?
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: September 17, 2017 07:36AM

He supposedly left the team because something made him angry? Really? Now some undrafted guy we claimed from KC named Justin March-Lillard is starting in his place? It could be a very long day for Miami who couldn't stop the run last year with arguable better line-backing than what we'll see today. Sucks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Timmons AWOL?
Posted by: tonybaby5 ()
Date: September 17, 2017 10:21AM

Played 101 consecutive games BUT walks out on the PHINS. You cant make this stuff up!

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: September 17, 2017 12:24PM

There is more to the story...I'm sure. Rather odd at this moment.

Date: September 17, 2017 02:21PM

WTF? I remember when Professional sports was played by professionals. Millionaires walking away from contracts. I hope he is black balled.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 17, 2017 02:51PM

Isn't that a shame, Treasure. Particularly to you who put your life on the line for a helluva lot less.

Date: September 17, 2017 03:19PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Isn't that a shame, Treasure. Particularly to you
> who put your life on the line for a helluva lot
> less.

Amen brother. smileys with beer I just dont get these people.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 17, 2017 03:54PM

Posted by: FootballGod ()
Date: September 18, 2017 12:31AM

We held them to 44 yards. I say regardless of what the situation is, we cut his ass and find someone else.

Date: September 18, 2017 11:11AM

Nope. Dont cut him.......because then he can work someplace else. Hold him to the contract, hit him in the wallet.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: September 18, 2017 11:42AM

This is such typical Phins bullshit honest to god, a team full of drama and crap. Seriously monday?? and you dont know why he left, or even if he is in the building?? A stupid pee wee league has more of a clue than this. I dont mean to be negative, but look at all the wasted cap room and players that have been signed and cant play and injury prone players, I have know idea how we win, but this mess has got to stop. I dont care what the damn problem was, all you had to do was call the coach and tell him what was up, not freaking run to the airport like a damn runaway kid. Suspend him 4 games, get back your signing bonus, retain some cash and cut his ass on week 5. and for gods sake start getting players that give a shit. Thank you, and sorry for the rant.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 18, 2017 01:33PM

DYSLEXIA CITY MAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SPECIAL CHILD AT THAT....

WE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD.....>THE WOUNDERFULL WIZARD OF ozzzzzzzzzzz,

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: September 18, 2017 02:31PM

I'm still scratching my head. The front office is playing "I don't know" to the hilt. Is Timmons that goofy in the head that no one on the team has a clue on what's going on with him? Is this another mental health issue? Was he being "bullied." (just kidding on that)

Nothing I've heard or read so far makes any sense whatsoever. confused smiley We still don't have a line backing corps that can stay with TEs. Unless something unusual occurs...the team is going to see a lot of crossing patterns up the middle by opponents that will march down the field without having to hand the ball off to a RB. We have to be able to defend against the pass.

Posted by: dgoodhue ()
Date: September 18, 2017 05:36PM

I think it definitely an odd situation. TMZ is saying they found him at the LAX getting ready to fly back PA on Saturday night. I think Gase is doing the right thing but not immediately allowing back not the team like nothing has happened. Miami could even suspend him for a game. The next game is @Jets. Not over look the Jets, but the Jets are terrible and the one team Miami should have no problem beating.

Last year, Gase left Ajayi at home as well for the opening game and that ended up working alright.

Date: September 19, 2017 03:33AM

Lets notforget the jets always play well against us....They always match up very good against us. No matter how good or bad they do against every other team.

As far as timmons....I say give him a break....We really need his pass rushing skills.....

Didnt yousee all the time the charger qb had tothrow the ball?

Brady would cut us into pieces with all that time.

We were blitzing but it didnt work atall.

Date: September 19, 2017 06:22AM

I'm reminded of the old idiom,"God is in the detail." I'd want to know why he left before I make an assessment that I do or don't want him back. I'm reminded of another old saying, don't cut off your nose to spite your face. We really do need him on a football level. If this was a truly isolated circumstance and there's no reason to believe it will happen again, then I say, suspend him for a game or two and move on. If it were to happen again, cut him immediately.

Date: September 19, 2017 06:57AM

seriously????? its now tuesday and nobody has heard anything. Enough of giving overpaid players a damn break. would any people on this board still have a job if you left your company for 4 days and not one notice?? Bullshit the answer is no. If everyone is going to go thru this protesting shit on company time and do all this holding out and not showing up and generally being an ass, then its time for the people who are paying you to find some balls in their pockets and start calling out and putting an end to this. I dont care if he is the next LT, everyone is replaceable and this should start right now. I guarantee there are dozens of MLB that would break their asses to play, so just get someone and send a message and stop treating these players like they are gods. I understand that there is probably a serious matter with him due to his past being so perfect and this is not normal for him, I am not heartless, but the simple fact is he left without notice and hasnt even explained himself or contacted his boss. I dont give in to bullshit excuses, it would have taken less time to make a phone call, than it has for me to bitch about it and type this. Be done and collect your signing bonus back and move on. I dont see a MLB all of a sudden making our offense more effective. I know defense wins games but we have enough overpaid knuckleheads that arent even going to play for a year let alone paying one who wont even show up or make the damn call to say. Hey coach i got some serious issues i need your help. Got no problem walking his ass to the plane or bank correct?

Date: September 19, 2017 07:09AM

We're down to Mike Hull and Chase Allen... Two guys that should be playing special teams, not starting on defense. Trust me, if those two are the starters going forward, this defense will be torched. If Timmons has some problem that makes him likely to do this again, I agree with you. If Gase is reasonably sure that it won't happen again, I'd rather see him in the game than Hull or Allen.

Date: September 19, 2017 10:49AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> Lets notforget the jets always play well against
> us....They always match up very good against us.
> No matter how good or bad they do against every
> other team.
>
>
> As far as timmons....I say give him a break....We
> really need his pass rushing skills.....
>
>
> Didnt yousee all the time the charger qb had
> tothrow the ball?
>
> Brady would cut us into pieces with all that
> time.
>
> We were blitzing but it didnt work atall.

See thats the difference between me and you Sam. I'd take a player with a huge heart over another with mega skills and NONE.

Thats why you cant appreciate a player/person like Ryan Tannehill.
One team your always quick to rub one out to is the Pats. Brady this, Brady that. You think Belichick would even mention this guys name again after missing a practice let alone a GAME?

Disgracful. Cut this guy, suspend him, get the money back and make it so any team that even thinks about his lazy ass will only pay him league minimum from here on in.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 19, 2017 11:54AM

I agree treasure, and apparently so do the phins as they suspended him indefinitely. Its about time... I am sure a trade will be made somewhere for a better LB and after all Hull did lead the team in tackles so I for one am not upset. Everyone said Zach was too small and not good enough. I would take 10 of him everyday.

Date: September 19, 2017 12:07PM

TCPF...wrote...One team your always quick to rub one out to is the Pats. Brady this, Brady that

Looks to me you were quick to do the same thing on the other thread.......

You are no better than me or anybody else here.

You are the pot calling the kettle black.

BTW......Tannehill is worse than a wet firecracker when you compare him to brady....

Take off the blindfolds TCPF. Your infatuation with the wet firecracker goes too far.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2017 12:15PM by samsam3738.

Date: September 19, 2017 12:14PM

Date: September 19, 2017 12:31PM

As far as timmons......Yes he is suspended.....Probably until they find out what really happened...

Hopefully they bring him back soon....Because the moron we have in his place is lightsyears from him as far as talent....

Sorry but you cant live off heart if you cant stop the run or pass..

Date: September 19, 2017 12:35PM

Once mcdonalds and timmons are back we will be a much better defense.

Date: September 20, 2017 06:04AM

Hey Sam......how come it always takes like 3-4 posts to make a point?
And after reading it you never seem to get there?

Do you have any real useful insight? Or are you just a reactionary Monday morning armchair QB ? That post you quoted me on about the Pats means what? Our defense over the middle and for short passes sucks right now. Thats Bradys game. Short quick passes , over the middle of the field . Bang bang Bang. Control the clock. Back in the day he admitted he hated to play Miami because Taylor. Thomas, and Madision would @#$%& his day up. Today its a field day for him.

So again.......whats your point and lets see if you can make it in one response. drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 20, 2017 12:14PM

Tannehill stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!winking smiley

Date: September 20, 2017 12:48PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> Tannehill stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!winking smiley

And you say that based on what this season?

I would agree if you said the Dolphins stink.....but Tannehill alone targeted for all of our woes ? No. Last season we were on a 6 game winning streak before the injury. We made the playoffs eventually and I saw the man break down and cry while being carted off the field.

The only thing that stinks around here is you as a fan Sam.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 20, 2017 02:54PM

Treasure, if you love Tanny more than SamSam does or how he used to, then you REALLY are in love. SamSam used to be his biggest defender.

Date: September 21, 2017 05:29AM

Then why is he even bringing him up this season? For what purpose? How much does the drunk pay you to defend him constantly? You must be on retainer.......

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 21, 2017 10:22AM

ROTFALMFAO.

Date: September 22, 2017 07:32AM

TCPF.......Havent you stopped for a second and think chren might agree with me somehow that tannehill stinks....?

At least when he is in the pocket....

Tannehill is not a good pocket qb.

He is good on the run....but now he is injury prone so forget about it.

One good hit and they going to pat white his @SS.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.