HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          The Jets suck
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
The Jets suck
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 10, 2017 10:56AM

That's why from the beginning, I wanted them to win this game against Buffalo because I would rather them have the win.

But....................................................they didn't because.............. The Jets suck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Jets suck
Date: September 11, 2017 07:51PM

Next you will tell us Bruce Jenner can no longer Pole vault.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 12, 2017 10:16AM

You're just mad because somebody wanted the Jets to win anything.

Date: September 12, 2017 12:21PM

Not mad??

Just hate the Jets more then any professional team. I have a long deep history growing up in NYC. F'em . If they ever won a Superbowl before us im not sure I could handle it.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 12, 2017 03:48PM

Date: September 12, 2017 04:37PM

MY WIFE IS ASKING ME WHY I'M CRACKING UP.........Treasure, go to your quiet place....deep breaths.....

Date: September 13, 2017 03:39AM

Oh DUH. I became a Dolphins fan in 73'at 7 yrs old.i insisted on Dolphins jackets and hats to go to school. Started a few decades worth of fist fights with Jets fans from the bus, to the classrooms. Anywhere and anyone.By the time Marino was drafted throughout the 80s and 90s I was just happy as long as we beat the Jets.remember that Jets fan that got killed celebrating after a AFC berth? He was drunk and went sledding down his driveway into a path of a truck. RIP, but that asshole used to vandalize my car if i ever put any Dolphins stuff on it. I had to kick his ass daily. It's deep rooted. I @#$%& hate that team and the only thing that keeps me sane is that Belichick quit the Jets and joined the Pats.

69? I was 3 yrs old. Only dolphin I knew of was Flipper.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 13, 2017 10:04AM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......you're beginning to look good for that guy's demise.

Date: September 17, 2017 04:35AM

Sorry..........I I have a good alibi.......living 1500 miles south working overtime arresting Ahole New Yorkers. LOL

I love it when people come to South Florida and say "NEW YAWK IS THE BEST!" I always tell them......Then why the Fvk did you leave? I left for a reason. Go back of STFU.

I gotta say.....I loved Boston. None of New Yorks pushyness or self acclaimed supremacy over the planet earth. I wore a Dolphins T Shirt and only had 1 encounter on a Subway in Boston. I'm no Pats fan....But I love it when the Red Sox beat up on the Yankees. thumbs up

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 18, 2017 02:39PM

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 19, 2017 03:29AM

This thread is so right ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy do iagree the jets suck......I saw a replay yesterday of all
games and either the raiders are one of the best teams in the nfl or the jets really stink.

I think its both the raiders are good and the jets are not very competitive.

Date: September 19, 2017 10:54AM

I'd wear a Dolphins shirt my mom bought me to school and get into a fight everytime until my mom finally stopped buying me anything Dolphins. Not even school book covers. I couldnt put a Dolphins license plate holder on my Camaro without some Ahole vandalizing the car.

Everytime the Jets lose. When it gets EMBARRASSING I know everyone of those Aholes feels it. Except my friend on the sled........he aint feelin much anymore. drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.