HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Landry
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Landry
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: September 02, 2017 07:28PM

Hello all, well another season is upon us and our line is swiss cheese. But thats another day, My question is does it piss anyone else off or just me, that the Phins keep slapping Landry in the face? why did you extend misi instead of cutting him? and why Mcdonald got an extension i have know idea, he cant even play for 8weeks. If I was Jarvis dad i would tell him to not show up for practice and stand on the field when the ball is snapped, I dont know I guess I am just really annoyed, I dont think Landry is worth 14mill a year but talk about feeling unwanted. I dont get it at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landry
Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: September 03, 2017 04:49AM

Landry is the guy that came in and showed these guys where there guts and balls were. In the meantime the phins take care of non contributors like Misi (pisses me off too), crippled bozos (Pouncey) and McDonald. Landry always is the pro about these things. If I were him I would not resign with this bunch. I would go out and have another all pro season and go w/ another team in 2018. He owes the Phins nothing after this season. Why if I were the front office I would have gone ahead and traded him. Now we will probably just watch the guy walk away.

Date: September 03, 2017 05:55AM

Agreed, I dont understand it. Now dont get me wrong I appreciate his professionalism and ethics here, but to be honest the front office showed its ass to him and I wouldnt blame him if he walks away tomorrow, why risk a torn acl or another type of injury, Hope he plays smart, goes down as soon as he catches a ball or out of bounds. Thats just me, he is a better person than me because i probably would drop my first pass thrown to me, point my ass at the owners box and drop my pants and get a massive fine and enjoy paying it.

Date: September 03, 2017 06:55AM

Landry is my favorite Offensive player hands down. But there has to be a reason he hasnt been signed yet. I think what he does best is he turns something out of nothing. His YAC are what hes about. One hand grabs, jukes, and just plain out attitude. What he does is not on paper , on paper he blocks and goes short routes.Maybe thats not in Miamis vision.

They signed Parker and stills to go deep and go fast. Get Pass Interference calls or catch 50 Yd bombs. Cutler can place those perfectly. Tanny could.....but not consistently.

Going to be an interesting season. eye rolling smileydrinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 03, 2017 07:04AM

On the flip side I can see the front office's position. They resigned Stills, gave up a 3 & 4 round picks for Carroo and if Parker turns it on this season they will be confronted w/ extending him. They have invested a lot in the wr position. Add that Landry is the 3rd receiver in our O there are other positions that need to be taken care of.

Another reason I would have traded him, get maximum value out of the commodity at the height of its value. Our f/o is still dumb at times.

Date: September 03, 2017 07:20AM

mizzou15 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On the flip side I can see the front office's
> position. They resigned Stills, gave up a 3 & 4
> round picks for Carroo and if Parker turns it on
> this season they will be confronted w/ extending
> him. They have invested a lot in the wr position.
> Add that Landry is the 3rd receiver in our O there
> are other positions that need to be taken care
> of.
>
> Another reason I would have traded him, get
> maximum value out of the commodity at the height
> of its value. Our f/o is still dumb at times.

AND they have Grant coming on strong. I love Laundry but his future here is not looking good.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 03, 2017 07:41AM

I understand that wr is a deep position and yes Landry is in the Gadsen mold who by the way i loved. If they arent going to sign him I have no problem with that, but why didnt they just trade the guy and get a stud lineman or a stud someone, instead he will probably walk and we get nothing except misi who should have been cut, pouncey who will be done by 4 games, a MLB that cant lose enough @#$%& weight to play, and drug addict at safety who will be banned from the league. Its the same song and dance every year, I think cutler was great but i think he is gonna get blasted. I dont know why they didnt sign Mangold for the life of me, and boone is sitting there waiting, uggggghhhh.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 03, 2017 08:41AM

What dumb fool says madonald cant play?

LMAO....When he comes back along with jones we have a couple of pro bowl safeties playing toguether..

Its like the return of the scarecrow from the wizard of oz.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 03, 2017 08:52AM

Quote:I dont think Landry is worth 14mill a year

Dont you wish he was playing for the patriots....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We offf to see the wizard.....THE WOUNDERFULL WIZARD OF OZZZZZZ.

Date: September 03, 2017 08:56AM

McDonald cannot play until week 8 Sam. No one is saying that he does not bring any skills.

Another dumb from office move that they did not file an appeal with the nfl. Possibility of reducing the time of the extension from 8 to 4 weeks was there.

Date: September 03, 2017 11:58AM

I'm convinced you are highly medicated Sam Sam. eye rolling smiley

But we dig you anyway..........drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2017 11:59AM by TreasurecoastPhinsfan.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: September 04, 2017 05:12AM

Actually treasure RT was one of the best deep ball throwers in the league the past two years.

Date: September 04, 2017 07:16AM

Ken Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actually treasure RT was one of the best deep ball
> throwers in the league the past two years.

See thats why I dig you Ken. thumbs upsmileys with beer

As well as Tanny threw it though, the receivers dropped half as many that wer caught. This Pre season.......and I know its just Pre season.......but Cutlers balls are just insanely placed. I mean perfect thrown in stride throws. With speedsters like Parker/Stills/Grant on .......and Ayjai in the back field it COULD the Best we've been IMO.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 04, 2017 10:24AM

I must agree, people defending the shoddy treatment of Landry say "he's ONLY the 4th receiver".

As mentioned earlier, what he brings to the team is not measurable in stats. If we stop judging everyone by fantasy football BS maybe we'd have a good roster one of these years.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 04, 2017 12:00PM

Date: September 04, 2017 01:33PM

Tannehill was a threat in the air and his feet. I hope he still is.

Can Cutler even run? So I gave Tanny a little leway on his deep throws. But Cutlers are so accurate its sick. Its like he is throwing 3 pointers with a basketball .......swish.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.