HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          A Super Bowl Ring Awarded to
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
A Super Bowl Ring Awarded to
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: August 23, 2017 07:38PM

............well, Robert Kraft of the Patsies gave an honorary one to someone. Look up who.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Super Bowl Ring Awarded to
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: August 23, 2017 08:46PM

Why would Kraft give that guy a ring? What could he possibly have had to do with it? The main thing that guy ever had to do with pro football was the destruction of the USFL.

Rick

Posted by: Grimey13 ()
Date: August 24, 2017 02:37AM

If you read any article it would tell you why they gave him one. The Patriots were the first team to visit the White House during his presidency. And honestly why would anybody care who got a ring. The Patriots can do anything they want with their rings since they pay for them and they earned them.

Does Trump having a SuperBowl ring affect the way you are living your life today? If so, I feel really sorry for you.

So much damn hate in this world over stupid petty crap. When did this country become such a bunch of cry babies?

Date: August 24, 2017 03:16AM

I heard Hillary Clinton got a NY Jets left cleat from Mark Sanchez.it was part of the Rex Ryan foot collection...... losers stick together and it's only natural DT is best friends with Winners. drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 24, 2017 10:16AM

Date: August 24, 2017 10:37AM

Like I said who really cares if he got one. Is that going to make you go home tonight and soak your tears in a bottle of whiskey?

For such an educated man you really have some poor views on what is actually going on. That is really surprising. Always comes back to race.

Your answer really does confuse me because I cannot seem to remember a time when anything like that was said to CONVINCE anyone. Maybe if you can point out times that has happen I can change my opinion.

Maybe people were just tired of being stepped on and lied to by a bunch of wack political hacks that only looked out for themselves.

Maybe we should stop blaming Trump and criticizing every thing he says or does and look at the people being presented to us to run the great country. I mean come on the man can't even take a shit without people telling the bias media if he ate corn the night before so they can make up some crazy story about how he should be impeached.

Date: August 24, 2017 10:52AM

If you don't know the racial dynamics that elected Trump, I can't teach you. The Obama backlash. How Trump went to the best strategists that Wall Street could buy and they told him that the way for him to get elected is to get the poor, low income Whites to switch to him. That he could do so because that demographic in particular felt left out after the election of the first Black President...how that election of Obama was a betrayal of the central promise made to them which was that at least they were better than all Black men..go sign up for a political science course. I can't teach you.

Date: August 25, 2017 02:11AM

A political science course taught at a liberal college. Yea sounds like they would be telling me the truth.

There is no Obama backlash. He did so much to divide this country before Trump was even considered to be running for president. Just because he was (half) black does not make him the all knowing savior of the black race. Actually I am pretty sure he mad it tougher on the black race.

I feel real sorry for you or anyone that only has the race card to throw out there when someone disagrees with your views. It is actually getting really old and has lost most of its meaning.

I like you a lot Chyren. I know you are a smart man (you're a phins fan) and you've become a very successful man but please don't lecture me about how you can't teach me.

This all started with me saying that if the whole ring thing really bothered you that you have a pretty pitiful life. I do feel sorry for you because there is so much worse going on in this world (country) right now.

Date: August 25, 2017 03:43AM

"Know of any other Presidents given a ring?""""

Don't know of any Billionire Presidents either? Donald is a fan and best friend of Robert Kraft for years. He helped him after the loss of his wife. He owns Tom Brady game worn Jerseys and Helmets from previous super bowls. He was asked recently about favorite items he owns and he pointed to a Tom Brady game worn SB helmet as one of them.
If I was a billioniare and friends with Ross id own a bunch of cool shit too.
And a ring if they ever get there shit together.

No matter how you feel about him, DT is a winner. Makes sense that he gets an honary ring.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 25, 2017 04:26AM

Donald trump first of all is nuts and he is also a phreaking idiot.

With all the money he has why would he want to become president of this mess we are in.

Dude go buy and island somewhere and go live your life where you dont have so many enemies.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: August 25, 2017 05:42AM

Kraft gave his own ring to Vladimir Putin.

Why wouldn't he give another one to Trump.

oh, and who the hell cares.

And finally, please play nice in this discussion which has f-all to do with Miami Dolphins football.

Date: August 25, 2017 11:10AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Donald trump first of all is nuts and he is also a
> phreaking idiot.
>
>
> With all the money he has why would he want to
> become president of this mess we are in.
>
>
> Dude go buy and island somewhere and go live your
> life where you dont have so many enemies.

That's what makes him so special.he could be on an island somewhere but at 70 he choose to help Law Enforcment get respect again.vets get help they deserve. The middle class to get prosperous again. To place those responsible for just screwing the country over and over and over on notice.He will go down in history as the 21st century most influential person.

And to make this Football related....hes from Long island NYC......hes NOT a JETS fan! Again he's a winner......

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 25, 2017 11:37AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.