HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Jordan Cameron
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Jordan Cameron
Posted by: dgoodhue ()
Date: March 13, 2017 05:11AM

Their is an article about him not loving football. One thing I picked up in Adam Gase precombine press conference from a couple weeks ago is that Gase was looking for more ways for Cameron to productive. During the season he went back through his 80 catch Cleveland Brown season. My take was Gase was stumped and was wondering how the f@&! did Cameron catch that many balls. Apparently he played hard to get the contract.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jordan Cameron
Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: March 13, 2017 05:56AM

Its just a new time and new generation of players in the nfl. No more cases like the DET linebacker's eye popping out and he runs to the sideline and the doc pops it back in and the coach yells for him to get back in the game. I really thought Bronco Nagurski had killed Frank Gifford, Jack Tatum I think he really wanted to kill, Deacon Jones etc. I thought it was great football. This generation of players are smarter make the cash bail out and enjoy the rest of their lives. I have no problem w/ that I also will probably be fishing on Sundays in 6/7 years because there is just not that much hard play or passion in the game today.

Recently told a younger dude. I saw Ali & Frazier the boxing today cannot live up to them so I don't watch boxing, Bird and Johnson same w/ the nba. Hell even w/ music Led Zeppelin EWF compared w/ anybody today. World changes so will the nfl.

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: March 13, 2017 07:03AM

Lots of people don't like what they do for a living. Not sure it's that provocative an observation. Football players risk more but are well compensated for it.

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: March 22, 2017 11:29AM

Bronco Nagurski and Frank Gifford were from different eras in the NFL. It was Chuck Bednarik that laid that tremendous hit on Gifford.

As for the music, there is plenty of really good music out there..but, the introduction in the middle 80's of Pro Tools as the primary recording medium (replacing 16-track tape) allows any semi-talented clown to record industry-standard (LOUSY industry-standard, which it ALL is today) junk on his home computer, so nowadays we have to sort through a hell of a lot of this junk to find the good stuff.

Rick

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: March 23, 2017 03:38AM

I saw him on a couple mondays after games, and the guy could barely walk, he moved around like an 80 year old man... I was in pain just watching him. The NFL gameday can be super hard on the body. I am not sure if he was always dealing with game day injuries when I saw him or what...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: March 23, 2017 05:04AM

Chuck Bednarik right!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.