HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Dolphins Record
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Dolphins Record
Posted by: CincinnatiFinFAn ()
Date: October 28, 2016 06:27AM

Curious what everyone thinks about our remaining schedule / season ending record. Really I'm just jonesing for some Dolphins talk.

Other than New England and Arizona, the schedule looks pretty favorable. Jets - Chargers -Rams - Niners - Ravens - Cards - Jets -Bills - Pats.

Too soon for me to be OVERLY excited about the last two weeks, because teams will certainly adjust and try to make Tanne beat them.

I am Hopeful for 9-7, 10-6 is pretty unrealistic ... but I like where the team is going.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins Record
Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: October 28, 2016 11:30AM

We keep playing like we played the last 2 weeks the next 5 should be W's. Chargers in SD is the tough nut. If we are peaking and not sliding at the end of the season . We should split the last 4 at worst.

Im thinking 9-7 10-6 is very realistic.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 28, 2016 04:25PM

The bye-week allows time for bumps and bruises to heal and more time to review film of previous games and to study our next opponent. If we can maintain a good running attack the passing game could very well compliment it. We could in that case, win yet another ball game.

Winning on Sunday has started the new week on a better note. I like that feeling and believe its that same for all of us loyal fans.

With back-to-back wins the team does have some momentum; let's hope its still there on 6 Nov when we host the visiting Jets. smiling smiley

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: October 29, 2016 03:05AM

Jets will be a big test for this team. Not that the NYers are that great a team, it's just that traditionally they have sucked the "wind" out of the sails over the course of decades of the existence of this franchise. Trample the jest and this team is going somewhere...lose and snooze.

Posted by: pafinfan ()
Date: October 31, 2016 03:30AM

I think Arizona might be beatable. If they play as well as they did the last 2 weeks I think most teams are beatable.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: November 01, 2016 06:47AM

All that matters is this week's game. Beat the Jets. If they want to turn that corner they need to sustain their solid play and be NY this week.

Posted by: CincinnatiFinFAn ()
Date: November 01, 2016 09:38AM

jsm08 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All that matters is this week's game. Beat the
> Jets. If they want to turn that corner they need
> to sustain their solid play and be NY this week.

Exactly right.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.