HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          This sucks
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
This sucks
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: October 09, 2016 11:36AM

Okay folks seriously?? When will everyone stop defending this shihole team? Suh= sucks i dont want to hear it... his stats are terrible certainly not worth 130million. Time to go.. time to get tranny out... time to cut wake. This is ridiculous. A true embarrasement

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This sucks
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: October 09, 2016 11:43AM

What I would love to see is this pathetic embarrassment of a "team" to play in front of an empty stadium. After each sack of Tannehill, total silence. Tannenbaum & Ross could do the wave in the owner's suite.

Date: October 09, 2016 02:30PM

Worthless team and i have been saying it for years. I have been following this team since 1971 and it has been sickening. This organization has been a joke for 12 yrs now and it will not get better

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: October 09, 2016 02:33PM

You may get your wish, fins72. They keep playing like this and it will be half empty or full of the opponents fans.

Next week will look like a steelers home game.

Posted by: KB ()
Date: October 09, 2016 04:38PM

Pretty sad. It's Cam Cameron territory this season I'm afraid.

Date: October 09, 2016 09:11PM

try seeing it in person. sad smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: October 10, 2016 08:49AM

Suh= sucks

but I doubt he goes anywhere, salary. I watch this guy and he wrecks havoc in his area of the field. All the offense has to do is avoid his area. He is not like Tim Bowens who would disrupt the opponents run game by blocking his man into the running lanes or sliding off his man into the lane. Bowens would read the O, guess which way the play was going and neutralize it. He was excellent forcing the rb out of the lane and into Zach Thomas' for the kill. Suh is as they say all brawn no brains. The opponents OC is easily gaming him, run where he ain't.

Posted by: dgoodhue ()
Date: October 10, 2016 09:05AM

Suh next years contract is guaranteed. His 2018 dead money is 22m vs 17m salary, so he will limited be with the team in 18 as well. I think the OLB are a biggest problem with the run game. That and he offense put puts them on the field for 40 minutes a game which wears the defense out.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 10, 2016 09:11AM

Agree. I also believe the main problem are the weak LBs we have.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: October 10, 2016 09:17AM

they need to move alonso outside and put butler in the middle.

Date: October 10, 2016 12:58PM

my point about suh is okay lets say he is great in his space, taking on double teams and such, then who is the other ass clown that cant play football and make tackles. I mean seriously?? you have a dc that has no clue honest to god, yes his cincy meltdown was such a beautiful thing. Theres the OC who doesnt make any calls, then the HC who cant play to his players strengths a because all the players suck ass or b cuz he isnt any good. So lets blame the LB for this crap. My god its just amazing that this team is allowed to wear NFL sanctioned material.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: October 10, 2016 01:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.