Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          The Dolphins May Be Trying To Acquire Jay Cutler Via Trade.........
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
The Dolphins May Be Trying To Acquire Jay Cutler Via Trade.........
Date: October 03, 2016 08:19PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Dolphins May Be Trying To Acquire Jay Cutler Via Trade.........
Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: October 04, 2016 12:12AM

I can understand the Gase and Cutler connection due to familiarity. But if this trade interest is really true then it damn well better not be for for the house and barn or involve a 1st round pick. Cutler really isn't all that. But for an even swap with Moore plus a lower round pick, I can see how the previous working relationship between Cutler & Gase could benefit this team.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2016 12:15AM by 808phan.

Posted by: pafinfan ()
Date: October 06, 2016 05:25AM

Not sure I like this idea. I think I would rather see them look for a RB or LB

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: October 06, 2016 06:49AM

Dolphins need to play this season out. I see no more checks in the W column by bringing in Cutler. Stop handing away our draft picks like candy. Play the season out cut Tanne and Moore, draft Kayaa and bring in another veteran.

Only way I take Cutler is a head's up trade w/ Tanne and if his salary fits nicely in our scale.

Looking at his salary I say no, we don't need him. Another piece that fits nothing. Keep Tanne play the damn season out.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 06, 2016 07:17AM

I have to agree with mizzou.....

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: October 06, 2016 09:38AM

I agree, play him out this year.

But it's not a far fetched thought that this could be Thill's last season here as a Dolphin. Looking at his contract, they made it easy to opt out after this season. His base salary will nearly double for the 2017 season if they keep him. So yes, this does look like a "Prove it" year on paper.

His pocket skills look really iffy from my point of view, and this is his 5th season. He might already be at the point where he is who he is, and as Flip Wilson used to say, "What you see is what you get".

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: October 06, 2016 10:16AM

Yeah I supported Tanne for the first 3 years but now I think he has shown what we can expect from him. I think get rid of the core players we have now in 2016/17 and start over. I think Pouncey is the only one w/ a contract that is going to keep him here. Although I would like to ship him out too.

Wow Flip Wilson. I remember Thr nights in our home Flip vs The Waltons many an argument. Mom had to force us to take turns 1 week Flip 1 week Waltons and we kept score. 1 tv set back in those days and the family all watched in the living room. Damn I miss those days.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 06, 2016 02:10PM

Whoa, my memories were over whether to watch Ed Sullivan or Steve Allen in the early 60s.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.