HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Please Ross, dump Tannenbum!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Please Ross, dump Tannenbum!!
Posted by: OCphin ()
Date: October 03, 2016 07:32PM

-T-bum is where the problem really starts.
This is the guy who extended Tannehill?!
And if his judgement couldn't get worse...he promoted Chris Greer to GM.
Chris Greer...the only remaining link to the inept scouting department that has crippled this team for years to come.
Instead of cleaning house completely, and conducting an extensive search for a bright, young mind, from a successful GM tree, he keeps Greer around for convenience??
Wasn't Greer involved with scouting the likes of:
Ryan Tannehill
Michael Egnew
Johnathan Martin
Dion Jordan
Dallas Thomas
Jay "bad knees" Ajayi
Jamar Taylor
Jamil Douglas
and
Billy Turner
to name some off the top of my head.
My point is, Greer has done nothing notable to deserve such an integral position in the organization, Has he?

And to think we could have had Luke Keucley and Russell Wilson, instead of Tannehill and J.Martin. Nice scouting work Greer!!

At least Rick Spielman can find LBs, and build a defense. Wasn't he our GM back in the day?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please Ross, dump Tannenbum!!
Posted by: thegreathoo ()
Date: October 03, 2016 07:47PM

Tannenabum's done some good things. He's drafted well.
He has not made idiotic decisions. He's done things to improve the team.

The only decisions I do not agree with during TB's time is the firing of Philbin. That shook the organization. Other than that, he's been solid.

Date: October 03, 2016 08:21PM

Philbin NEVER should have started the season. He should have been fired during Bully gate.

Not knocking GASE , I'm still behind him, But I do wish they kept Dan Campbell.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 04, 2016 09:39AM

Right, who are you, Hoo? Firing of Philbin was a mistake?

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: October 05, 2016 06:30AM

Tannenbaum will always be remembered by me as the moron who gave away draft picks to move up in the draft to take Mark "Butt fumble" Sanchez. I'm not happy with Tannehill, but Sanchez? He stunk and Tannenbaum gave him a big extension. The fans in NY hated him. From the looks of this team, his evaluation acumen hasn't improved.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: October 05, 2016 06:42AM

This is Grier's first year as GM and right now Im behind him based on the 2016 draft. Hey the scouting department scouts and reports on players they don't draft them. Im thinking the f/o was bypassing the players this guy was recommending and in 2016 finally somebody said maybe this guy should be in charge. Grade is not in on the phins 2016 draft but right now its better than the usual garbage the team brings in.

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: October 05, 2016 06:55AM

My problem with the current set up is that I think Tannenbaum is the one that ultimately pulls the trigger on the draft choices. Grier is a fall guy. Tannenbaum's massive ego won't allow him to defer to anyone else. I keep asking, what has Tannenbaum ever done to warrant being in charge of an NFL franchise? I mean besides being Stephen Ross' friend.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: October 05, 2016 08:27AM

I think he(Thebum) let's Grier control the draft and he controls trades and free agency. I really don't know but that's what Im getting. I agree Im not happy w/ Tannenbaum and believe there are more qualified guys out there.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 05, 2016 06:33PM

OCPHIN are you asking Ross to pay attention to ANYTHING BUT the whore under his desk sucking him off?????

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.