HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          this team is just horrible
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
this team is just horrible
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: September 29, 2016 06:32PM

Okay, I just wasted 3 hours of my life yet again, i seriously don't know how much longer I can continue to cheer for this shit sack. I have zero faith in Gase, everyone was praising this guy and I personally think he is shit. This is his offense he is calling the plays and it looked like damn high school. He talks this big game about benching players, ummmm why was worthless tannyhill still in the game in the 2nd quarter then? bullshit yank him, send a message, yank bushrod as well and that fat ass overpaid suh who doesnt do shit. If you really have balls, fede should be cut tomorrow. There isnt one damn good player after landry and jones. I have never seen such a display of crap in my life. They all, including the coaches should wear tampons attached to there asses next week. I am disgusted. such a guru and the oc so good and this ass dc cant even beat the damn team he coached 6 months ago, how the hell does that happen??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: this team is just horrible
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: September 29, 2016 09:28PM

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 29, 2016 09:30PM

Rick.....see the Song "The Girl is Mine" by Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney.

As Michael Jackson said to Paul McCartney, "YOU KEEP DREAMING!"

Date: September 30, 2016 03:31AM

Hey Chyren, you get it thanks! Dolphan please quit making excuses, this offense is about as complicated as toilet paper. They had all off season, preseason to figure it out. They make millions of dollars and are the best players in the nation, meaning football as a whole not the phins. Its not hard so I will explain it, put your helmet on their helmet and hold em up for 3 seconds. simple isn't it? If your a rb run to where there aren't 15 guys. If your the qb throw the damn ball to the open guy or run with it. If your a cb don't let the other guy catch it. If your the spineless coach that talks all week about benching anyone who doesn't play, then yank your shitty qb and prove a point. Its like if you have kids and they wont clean their room, and you threaten to ground them and never do, guess what kids don't clean their room? Im not trying to sound like an asshole, I am just trying to say this team sucks and people make a million excuses for these guys. Tranny isnt a good qb period, and gase has no clue how to use him. Where there any rollouts called or any Qb runs or anything? not zip zero nada. And as far as Suh he dont impress me much like Shania twain says. Seriously 140million to do what exactly?? If its to take a double team, then what exactly is the guy who isnt blocked doing?? Somebody just seriously needs to kick these guys in there ass and get them to play football. I dont think its such a complicated system that you cant complete a 6ft (1yard pass) to an open RB!! and when green walks over the DB who whiffs on a tackle, thats not complicated its bullshit talent and we suck.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: September 30, 2016 06:39AM

We had so many injured players last night, I wasnt expecting too much. Our starting RB, starting left tackle, starting TE, starting OLB, our first and second string Centers, just to name a few.. There are more... We are not a deep enough or a good enough team at this point to weather that many injured players...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: September 30, 2016 07:49AM

Crowder52 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We had so many injured players last night, I wasnt
> expecting too much. Our starting RB, starting left
> tackle, starting TE, starting OLB, our first and
> second string Centers, just to name a few.. There
> are more... We are not a deep enough or a good
> enough team at this point to weather that many
> injured players...

Interestingly enough, with two starting linebackers out, I thought they defended the run better than in the previous 3 games. Misi sucks. Jenkins sucks just slightly less.

Date: September 30, 2016 10:40AM

so let me get this right? if foster was playing, who sucks ass because he is good for a carry. If albert was playing who just sucks and is too hurt to be effective anymore, if jordan who completely sucks because he cant block or catch plays, and pouncy who sucks because the line always plays better without him was playing, then were a better team and we win?? is that the smoke thats going up my ass today?? This team is dog crap it makes no difference who you put where because they are all the same crap pieces that nobody else wants, except for landry and jones. Jury is out on gasmask but he should be good. It is time to sit tranny and play another qb. It will be a loss either way, but a different flavor of smoke.

Posted by: finman34 ()
Date: September 30, 2016 10:41AM

Okay, I just wasted 3 hours of my life yet again, i seriously don't know how much longer I can continue to cheer for this shit sack. I have zero faith in Gase, everyone was praising this guy and I personally think he is shit. This is his offense he is calling the plays and it looked like damn high school. He talks this big game about benching players, ummmm why was worthless tannyhill still in the game in the 2nd quarter then? bullshit yank him, send a message, yank bushrod as well and that fat ass overpaid suh who doesnt do shit. If you really have balls, fede should be cut tomorrow. There isnt one damn good player after landry and jones. I have never seen such a display of crap in my life. They all, including the coaches should wear tampons attached to there asses next week. I am disgusted. such a guru and the oc so good and this ass dc cant even beat the damn team he coached 6 months ago, how the hell does that happen??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get the aggravation over the way some of these guy's on the team are playing but "yank out Suh who doesn't do shit"? In 4 games he has 27 tackles, 2.5 sacks and 1 pdef. That puts him on pace for over 100 tackles, 10 sacks and 4 pdef not including any forced fumbles he may pick up along the last 3 qtr's of the season. He is on pace to far surpass his best season so far and maybe every other DT'S to play the game as well. And he has done all of this in 4 games with constant double and sometimes triple teams all over him.

Posted by: CincinnatiFinFAn ()
Date: September 30, 2016 11:02AM

First of all, I was at that debacle last night ... it sucked. This is what I see; a coaching staff that insists on running a system regardless of personnel. Granted, our D.C. wanted a 3-4, but went with a 4-3 because of personnel, but beyond that, I see them jamming an offensive system, rather than planning to the ability of the players.

I think our O-line is loaded with talent, albeit Bushrod and Tunsil still need to learn their new positions. My point is, Tannehill cannot stand in the pocket and be counted on to make tough throws, so plays have to be called to keep the defenses guessing. Tanne runs, screens, Tanne rolling out by design ... and I am seeing very little of that.

Maybe Gase has something more long term in mind, maybe things will get better ... but I don't see us beating ANYONE that will end up being over .500 this year.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: September 30, 2016 11:45AM

I think the coaches are calling a basic o. There is nothing sophisticated in their play calling. There is no 'system'. I agree screens, draws and misdirectional plays would be successful but Phins don't run screens well. Tanne is supposed to have more say in play calling why does he audible into a rollout?

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: September 30, 2016 02:46PM

Good thing we have Ross at the top!

Good thing we don't have LeMarvelous Miller!

Good thing we have TBum guiding the ship!

Good thing we traded our 3rd and 4th picks for the next draft!

Good thing we don't have any young talent @DE like OV!

Good thing we finally solved the OL riddle!

Good thing Ireland landed us one whale in Thill!

Good thing the "glory days" of the My Yammie Clown Fish are decades ago!

And so on...

BNF.

Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: September 30, 2016 03:13PM

For the first time that I can remember since the late 60's I had access to watch the game and didn't even bother to watch... Crazy, that at one time I lived 1400 miles away and had season tickets and would drive from Ma to see them play... Now I live close and have given up my season tickets and now last night could care less about watching... Thanks Ross for taking my enjoyment away!!!!

Date: September 30, 2016 03:17PM

Yeah, this reminds me of the 1967, 1968 and 1969 seasons.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: October 02, 2016 01:54AM

Date: October 02, 2016 01:31PM

808phan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CincinnatiFinFAn Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> I was at that debacle last night ...it sucked.
>
>
> I'd be wearing a paper bag over my head while
> attending a Dolphins game.

LOL. They may not know who you are but they damn sure would know which team you were backing. LOL.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.