HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Wth
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Wth
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: September 18, 2016 01:20PM

After a few years of not posting,I had to just post again. This team sucks and has for years now. Same bullshit every game, every year. Why cant we get our rb run?? Why are we constantly i damn worthless team? Epic comeback is bullshit, we couldnt stop a 2nd string qb?? Adrian eggshell foster, cut this fragile craphole and get a real rb!! Ugghh 6 wins is gonna be a miracle!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wth
Posted by: thegreathoo ()
Date: September 18, 2016 02:34PM

The qb sucks, the coaches of course suck.

But I don't understand this defense doesn't know how to play the gaps and stop runs on short yardage. This is fundamental, every team does it but the Dolphins.
There are other badic things like when to call for a rb screen, when to call bubble screen, how to execute it.
This tesm doesnt know how to play.

Posted by: KB ()
Date: September 18, 2016 02:48PM

Coaches shouldn't have to 'teach' basics like filling gaps and containing edges to professional players. It's a problem of motivation and lack of respect.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 18, 2016 02:49PM

And it's the defensive LINE....not linebackers or secondary.

Don't we have Suh and Cameron Wake and Earl Mitchell and Mario Williams????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

And they not only can't rush the passer but can't stop the run.

Posted by: OCphin ()
Date: September 18, 2016 03:03PM

Why in the hell did we hang onto Chris Greer as our GM?!

He's useless!! What has he done to impress anyone?!

He's led the worst talent evaluating group for years. Ryan Tannehill over Russle Wilson?! Dion Jordan?! Johnathan Martin?! Jay Ajaji?!
The Suh deal?! Kiko and Maxwell?! Arian Foster?!!

Total garbage for years, but I guess he deserved the job.

"You can't make chicken salad with chicken $#!T!!

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: September 18, 2016 04:23PM

Chris Grier is just a figure head for the person making all the calls--Mike Tannenbaum. The one decent draft pick this team has made in years was Jarvis Landry and he was picked by Dennis Hickey. He got rewarded by getting fired when Tannenbaum was gifted the Miami job because of the incredible job he did in New York. I can see why Ross would have hired him, you know, what with trading up & giving away draft picks for Mark Sanchez. That kind of judgment is pretty damn rare. Ross makes me sick. He may have billions but he doesn't know shit about running a professional football team and he never will.

Date: September 19, 2016 02:27PM

I am just completely amazed that I have followed this team for 40yrs and it just keeps getting worse. I mean I cannot fathom for the life of me why people like this ass clown vance joseph?? He did such a great job in cincy right? the nuclear meltdown of his defense the last game. Why for christ sake can we not get a damn qb in 14yrs or one damn running back who can actually play? No damn tight ends but Gase uses tons of them?? A billion dollar damn defensive line that cant stop backup running backs or qb? I honest to god am sick of this damn team and everyone involved in it. I really dont think we will see 6wins and next years draft hell Im gonna say we get another lineman who cant @#$%& play either. Dumb ass team. Sorry folks I am still ranting...

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 19, 2016 03:36PM

Hold on, Fiedlerhater, don't leave us. Don't leave us by ourselves.

Date: September 19, 2016 06:40PM

Hahaha Im not leaving, I have been with this team for far too many years. Just am sick of this crap that they put out. Wow we score after they have zero offense and are just killing time,, brilliant wow a team of could of beens. uuuugggh

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.