HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          what about a QB?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: what about a QB?
Date: May 25, 2016 10:04AM

Oh......you will eat it my friend. I've got a big Fork.....smileys with beer

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: May 25, 2016 01:13PM

Tell you what...............either of us will be eating crow at the end of this year.....

What are the odds. You have big percentage.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 25, 2016 01:47PM

Crowder, I simply observed that you were making excuses while claiming from the start to NOT be making excuses and then you IT WAS YOU who left football and got personal. It's there for all to read.

Date: May 25, 2016 05:02PM

Sam. If OUR Oline plays decent and the defense doesn't give away the farm Tannehill will get us a playoff berth. I GARANTEE it.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: May 26, 2016 04:43AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Crowder, I simply observed that you were making
> excuses while claiming from the start to NOT be
> making excuses and then you IT WAS YOU who left
> football and got personal. It's there for all to
> read.

Whatever you say buddy. I really dont have time for it... You are right it is there for all to read.. My only explanation on that statement is interpretation must be in the eye of the beholder.... Have a good day....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Date: May 26, 2016 03:41PM

We certainly agree on that.

Date: May 26, 2016 06:24PM

Date: May 26, 2016 06:25PM

Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: June 02, 2016 09:39AM

hard on a defense when the offense is 3 and out most series and only scores like 17 points a game.

Date: June 02, 2016 10:06AM

Hard on an offense when the other team controls the clock because the defense gives up 1st downs like a Kardashian gives BJs and they only get a few opportunities. On Top of that , that defense is one of the most expensive in the NFL.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: June 02, 2016 10:33AM

TCPF it all starts with the offense....Tannehill needs to make this offense score points....Or else we are dead.

Defense doesnt matter.....Marino won without a defense and with players on defense slow as molases.

He won without a running game...

Its all on tannehill if he does not improve then we are not going to win even if we have a pro bowl defense.

Date: June 02, 2016 10:35AM

Unless of course you have a defense like the steelers a few years back who scored a lot of points on Ints return for tds.

Thats unheard of.

Date: June 02, 2016 12:33PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hard on an offense when the other team controls
> the clock because the defense gives up 1st downs
> like a Kardashian gives BJs and they only get a
> few opportunities. On Top of that , that defense
> is one of the most expensive in the NFL.

Treasure, is my memory correct that if you look at the scores of our games last season quarter by quarter, a pattern will emerge that our defense pretty much holds the other team to few points early but as the games progress, the other team pulls ahead? But this is all the while our offense is not scoring at all until the fourth quarter where time is more important to our opponents than allowing us to score late in the game.

I'll look back.

Not you, Treasure but the stat geeks are probably now going over the quarter by quarter totals of all the games.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2016 12:30PM by ChyrenB.

Date: June 05, 2016 07:15AM

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: June 05, 2016 08:06AM

You want stats? How about in 2014 we were 11th in offensive scoring with a 24.2 per game avg... Last year we were 27th out of 32 teams with just a 19.4 per game avg... In 2013 we were 26th out of 32 with 19.8 per game avg.. In 2012 we were 27th out of 32 with 18 per game avg...

In 2014 it appeared Ryan Tannehill took that step forward.. In 2015 it was clear he took that step backwards...

His career of running this offense and scoring pts is in the bottom handful of teams rather then the one year he was top 11... And some of those years where we ranked 26,27 in scoring we had great defenses... Stop blowing sunshine up our asses about Tannehill already... Can he get it done, maybe, does he hold blame in our offense playing poorly last year...absolutely...

We all love this team but stop being blinded to reality by your fanboy status of the QB...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Date: June 05, 2016 10:04AM

Not blinded. I know Ryan Tanehill could be better. I'm saying he was never given the chance to be better.I'd be the first here to jump any players shit who deserved it.Tannehills biggest obstacle was removed with Philbin. Hopefully now with some coaching stability, and a Oline he will be a top 10 QB. I know it's in him.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.