HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Buffalo
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Buffalo
Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: June 05, 2015 03:12AM

Is anyone else getting already sick of Rex Ryan and his pre-season bragging? I really hope we sweep the Bills this year.

Not to mention the constant whining of LeSean McCoy. Chip Kelly is a racist...bla bla bla. Maybe Chip decided he was tired of your bad attitude and whining?

They do have a very talented roster (mostly on defense) but they also made Charles Clay the highest paid TE in the league over the next two years. Not Jimmy Graham or Rob Gronkowski but Charles Clay. He gets 28 mil over the next two years although only 18.5 mil will count against the cap. All that for a team that will end up running the ball over 500 times.

Leading the offense should be Matt Cassell. A guy who hasn't thrown for more than 2000 yards since 2010. He has basically been terrible outside of the NE system except for one year in 2010 when he passed for 3100 yards, 27 td's and 7 ints for the Chiefs.

Fred Jackson (reception leader in 2014) is 34 years old.

Percy Harvin is on his 4th team in 4 years and hasn't has a thousand yards receiving in his 6 year NFL career. He has 480/1 last year total.

Sammy Watkins is obviously a talented receiver but he battled injury all last year and is currently not practicing while rehabbing from hip surgery.

Robert Woods and Chris Hogan are the other WR's.

Their defensive line is a nightmare for most teams but the offense only managed 3 FG's in our last meeting. They sacked Tannehill 5 times. They really don't have much at LB'er other than a few decent guys who end up protected by a great D-line. The CB's are good but the safeties are not so much after losing Searcy. Duke and Aaron Williams.

The only part of this team to really worry about is the D-line, Shady and Watkins. We now have Suh to help out against Shady and Watkins can be doubled if he gets healthy. No one else is worthy of a double team on offense. Not sure who is covering Clay.

I don't think they can match up against our receivers, who are the best group in the AFC East, IMO.

This will undoubtedly going to be a tough match-up. Looking forward to kicking their arse.

In other news: Jimmy Garoppolo tossed 5 picks in practice yesterday...against one of the worst secondaries in the NFL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Buffalo
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: June 05, 2015 04:11AM

Yes I am sick of it, I saw on NFL network last night, Jamie Duke and Saturday do a segment on how Buffalo is going to win the AFC east because of Brady's suspension.. Then they went on to talk about Super bowl teams who didn't have Qb's. And that the Bills not having a QB wasn't that big of a deal confused smiley.. They said Mccoy is going to be so dangerous they dont need a Qb... Yeah the bullshit was flowing deep... I guess they overlooked the fact we have the 2nd best Qb in the AFC east, and our defense is built to stop the run with SUh in the middle.. But whatever I suppose, NFL network analyst are pretty lame for the most part and all but 1 or 2 hate the Phins with a passion.. I just hope someone calls these guys out about it when it doesn't come close to happening as they predict...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2015 04:13AM by Crowder52.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: June 05, 2015 04:41AM

Rex Ryan is an egotistical idiot.

He did the bragging with the sucky jets as well and never won a superbowl with them.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: June 06, 2015 12:29AM

Rex is all talk and an offensive buffoon.

He thinks he can run a ground and pound with McCoy? That guy avoided contact at all costs last year in philly.

They have no QB.

Can't believe some of you wanted Rex as our coach.

Posted by: ChambersDeepBall ()
Date: June 08, 2015 11:52AM

I think Tyrod Taylor will start for Buffalo instead of Matt Cassell.

He is an unknown at this point in his career.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.