HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Dion Jordan and the Patriots
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Dion Jordan and the Patriots
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 14, 2014 04:32AM

(The title of this subject sounds like a children's book or the name of a boy band.) What will Dion Jordan do today? Is he going to tail Gronkowski? Will he be able to use his quickness to thwart Brady from throwing to one of his favorite targets? Is is in the cards that Jordan will have a break-out game and show us and opponents what he can do? Most importantly, are Philbin and Coyle on the same page defensively on how to use Jordan?

I raise more questions than possible answers. Would I like to see Jordan shine? Yes. Do I want him to succeed and become a force with the Dolphins? Absolutely. But, am I grossly disappointed with him. Oh yeah, without question.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dion Jordan and the Patriots
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 15, 2014 02:40AM

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: December 15, 2014 04:12AM

I'll throw your post a lifeline col. Jordan has shown nothing yet to justify his lofty draft status......said "lofty draft status" makes it very costly to dump him this off-season I believe. He will most likely get another season to prove himself before getting dumped by the new regime.

Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: December 15, 2014 04:12AM

Given his contract, it doesn't make sense to get rid of him. I'm not sure how the cap is affected in a trade but he doesn't hold much value at this point other than to Philly.

He counts 5.6 mil against the 2015 cap and almost 8 mil in dead money if we cut him.

Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: December 15, 2014 05:37AM

I thought that Jordan was on Gronk most of the fist half. I thought that was one reason he was shutdown.

Then it looked like they took him out and off, not sure what is up

would have to go back and watch the tape.

Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: December 15, 2014 06:16AM

Gronkowski was shut out in the first half. I do remember seeing Jordan blanket Gronk in the end zone on the play that ended being a TD to someone else. He did not cover him at all in the second half.

I also know Odrick was in coverage on Gronk on SEVERAL plays including a TD. But yeah, the coaches shouldn't be blamed for this one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.