HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Taylor to NE!!!!! Maybe!!!!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Taylor to NE!!!!! Maybe!!!!!
Posted by: tueful13 ()
Date: March 25, 2009 04:34AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Taylor to NE!!!!! Maybe!!!!!
Posted by: Northeast Fin Fan ()
Date: March 25, 2009 04:46AM

Taylor signing with the Pats would make me ill. If that happens, I would have to hope that he is washed up as a player.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: March 25, 2009 04:49AM

Northeast Fin Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Taylor signing with the Pats would make me ill.
> If that happens, I would have to hope that he is
> washed up as a player.

Don't worry he doesn't have much gas in the tank anyways. He is nearing the end of his career.

Note ........only 4 sacks last year.......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2009 04:55AM by samsam3738.

Posted by: tueful13 ()
Date: March 25, 2009 04:54AM

One of the posters said that if he does sign with them that he should never be honored by the phins...I so agree with that kid...If he signs with the Pats no ring of honor for Jason...that's my opinion

Date: March 25, 2009 04:58AM

I know. I would just hate to see the Pats squeeze one more good year out of him. They already have Brady coming back and 6 picks in the first three rounds of the upcoming draft.

Date: March 25, 2009 05:01AM

Northeast Fin Fan Wrote:
> I know. I would just hate to see the Pats squeeze
> one more good year out of him. They already have
> Brady coming back and 6 picks in the first three
> rounds of the upcoming draft.

Im sure everyone here feels the same. If he goes to NE id be really pissed too.

Posted by: realist ()
Date: March 25, 2009 08:27AM

If he signs with them, I hope it is for a lot of money....

The way I see it, they need to adress some needs NOW! they either take a chance on JT or sign another iffy vet...or...they draft a young guy.

JT is done and will not be a problem for Jake Long & Vernon Carey....so I would prefer they spend money on an old guy and screw themselves than to draft a young guy that we face for the next 10 years. let them draft QB's and kickers :-)

I don't see us as being legit SB contenders this year...so I don't mind if he plays with them for a year.

In 2010 The Pats will have 8 starters who are Free Agents, and a bunch of guys in their 30's. Randy Moss will be 34, Brady will be 33, a couple OL 33.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: March 25, 2009 08:42AM

I have been an adament JT supporter and fan but if he goes to NE, he is dead to me and now an enemy.

Mark my words, JT is a problem for ANY offensive tackle he goes against. Don't let last year with the Deadskins fool you. He was injured and played out of position.

Not legit Super Bowl Contenders? Blasphemist!

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: March 25, 2009 09:18AM

Zach Thomas turned down a bigger offer from NE and instead chose to go to Dallas because he hates the Gaytriots.

If Taylor goes to NE he is dead to me as well.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: March 25, 2009 09:26AM

This would be cool.

I'm saying the Dolphins see this as their greatest need. I'm saying the need is so high on the priority list, a source has told me the Dolphins still will not rule out Jason Taylor as a one-year fix to the problem, assuming the money is right.-Armondo blog

.....................................................................................

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: March 26, 2009 12:58AM

JT is a whore ... he has no loyalty to anyone but his pocket book and his ego.

Quite a different fellow than his bro-in-law Zack, when it comes to integrity. $$$ and the marquee lights will win out.

He'd be a good fit for NE and it will probably happen, Bellicheat loves him.

Miami, wouldn't put up with him so if we dont want him we can't whine about someone else who does.

Date: March 26, 2009 06:29AM

stop dissing the man, granted id hate it too but who kicked him out? we did, knowing he could go anywhere so shut your mouth's cause IF he did come back for a year youll be eating everything he said, be dissapointed but realize he is a man and needs too eat. good god!

Date: March 26, 2009 06:30AM

JT won't be lacking for food anytime soon. He wanted out; he got out; and now there is a remote chance he could come back.

Date: March 26, 2009 06:49AM

The hell with taylor.....................If taylor plays for new england he can go straight to hell for all i care.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: March 26, 2009 07:44AM

Why don't we sign him, keep him through TC, then see if we can trade him for a 7th rounder....just to keep him from going to NE. Does that sound even remotely possible?

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: March 26, 2009 08:17AM

dolphinsnumberonestunner Wrote:
> stop dissing the man, granted id hate it too but
> who kicked him out? we did, knowing he could go
> anywhere so shut your mouth's cause IF he did
> come back for a year youll be eating everything he
> said, be dissapointed but realize he is a man and
> needs too eat. good god!

I agree. Nobody here is going to pay his bills or support his family so he does what he needs to do. Hope he goes were ever the money takes him. I could care less if he plays for NE or not. At the end of the day we should be talking about the Phins and how could we are and need to be not on were JT is going. He has said he would like to finish out here but if we don't call then he needs to move on. So many haters! Jeez

Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: March 26, 2009 08:27AM

You guys talking about loyalty. Well loyalty is a two way street. I haven't seen any loyalty from team to player in many years. So JT can do what he wants and I will not blame him.

Date: March 26, 2009 09:46AM

True...how many times did he restructure his contract for the good of the team?

I will always like JT and would welcome him back but if he goes to NE....forget it.

No matter what you scorned women say, he will always be a class act.

Posted by: realist ()
Date: March 26, 2009 02:35PM

Loyalty is a nice thought, and there are times when it is easier to be loyal, and times where it isn't.

Zach Thomas wanted to be released. he wouldn't say it publicly, but at the end of last season he took his parking sign with him. The team released him and gave him the opportunity to vie for a ring. Zach got to then choose between playing for the Patriots which he did not like...and his home state, childhood team, that appeared to be close to a Superbowl. That wasn't HARD for Zach to be loyal to us; he got to fulfill a forgotten dream..playing for the Cowboys.

JT isn't fielding a bunch of legitimate offers, and Bill Parcells showed him no loyalty and no 'saving face'. JT may not have handled the dancing thing correctly; but, Bill ignoring him wasn't an accident or oversight. I'm sure if JT was offered a shot to play along side Zach.....or go play for his home state Steelers...or even one of the two Ohio teams....saying screw off to the Patriots would be easy......but if he has to choose between the Pats and the Texans? or Pats and 49ers....Loyalty comes at a much higher cost.

Personally I feel signing JT will be a mistake for any team. He will cost more than he is worth., will not be playing in the play-offs, and will prevent a youngster from getting valuable reps. So if he goes to new England and it doesn't pan out for them? GREAT!!!

He is of no value to us. He should start his acting career now.

Date: March 27, 2009 09:23AM

I heard he is only looking for a two year deal that pays him 2-4 mil per year. That's not bad and is about what Charlie Anderson makes as a backup.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.