HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Compare 09 draftees to NFL players....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Compare 09 draftees to NFL players....
Posted by: eesti ()
Date: March 24, 2009 06:39AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Compare 09 draftees to NFL players....
Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: March 24, 2009 07:00AM

Date: March 24, 2009 07:24AM

I don't either. The word is that the Dolphins have the highest grades on players that will go in the top 15.

I think Raji will go in the top 5. Probably to KC at 3 with Pioli there and with them switching to a 3-4. That's how NE rebuilt...with the D-line first.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Date: March 24, 2009 07:34AM

i want clay mathews, and if laurnitous goes to second round move up and take him too, that would clear up the lb core, then go for nt's and cb's for the rest of team

Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: March 25, 2009 01:53AM

Laurinaitis was my early favorite, and also thought miami would pick him because number one, we never replaced Zach Thomas, number two he drew early praise from experts such as Russ Lande, number three we already picked up a pass rusher in Wake, and number four he is a quality player who would likely last to 25. However, I've since soured on him, I worry he may get overmatched in the nfl, and with the prospect of other great players being available at 25 how do you pass up those players, guys like English? But...he may very well be of great interest to the Dolphins and they may be taking the attention off of him so that he falls to 25. And that write-up on Laurinaitis sounds pretty good.

We basically need help in LOTS of areas, and now that Satele, a solid O line backup is gone, we've got Smiley and Murphy limping to the line, and a new center who has never been healthy, I'd add O lineman to that long list of needs.

Date: March 25, 2009 04:47AM

I like the comparison of Smith to Nate Newton and the comment that he may be better as a G.

Word is that Thomas is ahead of the others in the rehab process (Smiley, Camarillo) so we may be in need of a LG.

Too bad Andre Smith won't slip that far.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.