Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          David Boston Working Out with Pennington...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
David Boston Working Out with Pennington...
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 22, 2009 09:36AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: David Boston Working Out with Pennington...
Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: March 22, 2009 11:16AM

that would be cool.

Frankly, we need receivers, period. Someone other than Camarillo has to catch the ball. And I'm not counting on Ginn at all this year,..again. If he does well and fits our scheme then keep him, but otherwise it's one more year and then trade him. I think Trifecta is keeping him around only because of Henne.

I hope we get some worthwhile receivers in the draft.

smileys with beer

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: March 22, 2009 06:18PM

I would be shocked,and quite disappointed, if Parcells wasted his time on David Boston. He's 31 years old. He hasn't played a full season since 2001. He hasn't had more than 4 catches in a season in 6 years. In the last 5 years he's blown out his knee twice, he's been suspended for steroids, he got a DUI when he was found passed out behind the wheel, he got arrested for assaulting a ticket agent at an airport, he got arrested for felony false imprisonment and domestic battery, and he left the Toronto Argonauts after one game because of a stress fracture in his foot. And if you go back to 2003, you have another DUI, a positive test for marijuana, and being arrested for cocaine possession. This is not a guy we should want anywhere near our football team.

Date: March 22, 2009 07:12PM

Personaly i wouldnt mind him going to training camp, what do we got to lose not giving him another shot? league min? at best. and i like what chad is doing starting early on his working out needs to go talk with ricky and get the yoga started.

Posted by: noetic ()
Date: March 23, 2009 08:17AM

David Boston is a cancer. Keep him as far away from the Miami Dolphins as is humanly possible.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.