HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Don Jones
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: Don Jones
Posted by: Sickofit+1 ()
Date: May 12, 2014 05:41PM

Who cares about the past? I was not alive to live it. I hate the 90s with a passion but I can't change it so who cares. If you wanna relive your past that's fine. You can not change it so enjoy the good times and try to not let the bad times come on. Get over it or stay under it either way I hope you enjoy life more than what if's and has nots.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 12, 2014 06:56PM

I'm White male and lesbo so we are still straight Chyrenne.....drinking smileythumbs up

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 12, 2014 07:32PM

I am Black straight and LOVE LESBOS so of course we are still Straight, Treasure. LOL.

And Crowder, let's leave it like this. Despite what you think I said and despite what I may have actually said, what I meant was that it is funny that I only hear that "stop whining" argument when it comes to the question of gays, from straights, when it comes to the question of women equality from men, and when it comes to the question of race, from those in the majority race.

That is a way of saying I rarely hear Blacks saying, "stop complaining about racial discrimination",

I rarely hear women saying "stop complaining about male domination of this society,"

I rarely hear Gays saying "stop complaining about hatred of Gays."

That's all I meant.

Not quite the same as saying that ALL people in the majority category or categories feel that way. That indeed would be stupid to say or think.

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: May 13, 2014 04:18AM

Just for the record: I was not impressed by the kiss.

There was no tongue at all...

Obviously the kid has a lot of training to do.

We all know coaches love their ass kissed.

BNF.

Date: May 13, 2014 07:21AM

In the great wisdom of Eddie Murphy. Sam likes to party all the time party allllll the tiiimmmmeeeee. Hehe

Date: May 13, 2014 10:17AM

BigNastyFish Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just for the record: I was not impressed by the
> kiss.
>
> There was no tongue at all...
>
> Obviously the kid has a lot of training to do.
>
> We all know coaches love their ass kissed.
>
> BNF.

Behind this kidding by BNF lies a serious argument. It was a brief peck not a long tongue dragging out.

It was the same that guys being drafted gave their girls or their wives.

Now other people have made reference to some after-draft party with cake being placed in each other's mouth like at a wedding.

I did not see that tape.

But my argument to that is that how many other NFL draftees were followed by the cameras to the after draft parties?????????

Again, this was done by the media. Sure Sam consented to it but it was not part of the official draft day coverage THE SAME WAY THAT THE SHOTS AT THE TIME OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF PICKS WERE.

Now if somehow you want to blame Gays for that or the fact that Sam was Gay, then you are just looking for an excuse to nail him and you don't care about being fair.

Date: May 13, 2014 10:48AM

Here it is this is my take I live m life how I want within the basic boundaries of a set civilized society. I have no problem doing whatever It take to defend my views. I'm not on tv preaching my views and everything else. Being gay is something you supposedly can't change so ok fine. Everybody gay and straight loves watching two woman make out etc because woman are beautiful by natures design kinda like a male peacock. Men well we are by nature supposed to be hairy masculine and protectors/ providers while woman are the nurturing beautiful sex! Your supposed to fight other men not stick your penis inside their rectum! However there is always mistakes and mutations in nature as we constantly evolve. If your the small percentage of gay fine you can't help it. Don't show it on tv if your two guys and I don't care if it is a double standard or not. Call me what you want I will not bend on my stance and if you don't agree with it fine but don't force it on me. I know darn well not one man here would ask for a gay son so there is your answer!

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: May 13, 2014 11:06AM

I'm hip sickofit. I get your humor

Date: May 13, 2014 11:51AM

LOL. He was being serious, berk.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: May 13, 2014 02:06PM

There is nothing more appetising than seen a couple of beautifull blond chicks kissing.

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: May 13, 2014 04:37PM

the NFL has gotten more scrutiny with Sam being drafted,and kissing his boyfriend than it needs. If Sam get's cut watch all the protesting that begins because he was discriminated against for being gay. It will never end now that he has the media, and liberal America on his side. That too me is the most upsetting part of this whole fiasco.

Date: May 13, 2014 05:37PM

I don't think there will be any backlash if he is cut, Finshady. Most people, even Gays, will, like dolphaholic, feel that if he came only 7 positions or so from not getting picked at all, he probably wasn't that good.

....most people outside the SEC conference that is.

Date: May 14, 2014 02:26AM

My local paper has an article about Sam going to ST. Louis and meeting the media their. Really wow that is big news for a 7th round nonathletic football player. It has only just begun my friend.

Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: May 14, 2014 03:15AM

Why is it that it's always the most outspoken, homophobic men who get arrested for soliciting transsexual prostitutes or having underage pics of boys on their computer?

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: May 14, 2014 03:33AM

Why is it the new guys around here always feel this right to be the biggest obnoxious assholes around a community they just joined... I think it must have to do with small penis syndrome... Or manjinaitis.. Or maybe it is Jonathan Martin who joined to get back at all the nasty things said about him around here... He never wanted to be a contributing part of his community either... That whole entitlement thing before any respect is earned syndrome... Why is that?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Date: May 14, 2014 04:38AM

Wow you took that very personal. Sorry about your arrest record. Those things never leave you. Please stop thinking about my penis. Thank you.

Date: May 14, 2014 04:45AM

I have a better question. Why is it that guys who hang out on chat board for years have a sense of ownership on a web site that they actually have no ownership in and feel they can justify their own assholish behavior just by the fact that they have been an asshole for longer?

Date: May 14, 2014 05:03AM

Date: May 14, 2014 05:18AM

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2014 05:21AM by Crowder52.

Date: May 14, 2014 05:19AM

Crowder52 Wrote:
> Did I hit a nerve? 3 post in a row is like you are talking to yourself..

Nietzsche

Date: May 14, 2014 07:27AM

I must say that you ole timers do have a sense of entitlements and can be very harsh to the new guys. Joe I must say that was a little uncalled for. Personally I'm not a homophobe nor do I want to watch men go at it. If this is a problem for you or anyone then I suggest seeing a shrink because why do people find the need to defend that shit!

Date: May 14, 2014 07:42AM

Joefootball you don't deserve an answer because your comments were stupid, and abrasive.

Date: May 14, 2014 08:45AM

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: May 14, 2014 08:45AM

Real men prefer vagina 2 to 1 over penis.

My opinion. Of course.

I dated a babe years ago who was into that rectal stuff.

I think she liked it more than me.

But WHO am I to judge?

Peeps personal stuff is their personal business.

I recommend folks mind their own business. Focus on your own house.

Stop trying to shove your own self-righteous self-serving "morality" down the throat of everybody else. The "gag reflex" has long since kicked in...

My opinion. Of course.

BNF.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2014 08:46AM by BigNastyFish.

Date: May 14, 2014 08:47AM

I might add that was unusual for you Crowder. I have never known you to be anything but a thoughtful poster who is considerate of other people and their views.

Date: May 14, 2014 10:50AM

Chyren when you come into a new group you don't act like an asshole.. He has been an outspoken asshole on this topic... I didn't take any ownership of anything... Just made a comment that a lot of new guys act like obnoxious assholes with out ever gaining respect... Which is why people around here are normally tough on new guys... I am a big boy I can take it.. If he continues to act like an asshole, you will get more of this from me... By the way I have never known you to make borderline questionable racist statements either, but you did the other night.. Then when i questioned you about it, you didn't apologize you insulted me more...confused smiley

Nietzsche

Date: May 14, 2014 10:52AM

Sickofit+1, you are more of an ole timer then me..smoking smiley

Nietzsche

Date: May 14, 2014 11:31AM

Crowder52 Wrote:
> Chyren when you come into a new group you don't
> act like an asshole.. He has been an outspoken
> asshole on this topic... I didn't take any
> ownership of anything... Just made a comment that
> a lot of new guys act like obnoxious assholes with
> out ever gaining respect... Which is why people
> around here are normally tough on new guys... I
> am a big boy I can take it.. If he continues to
> act like an asshole, you will get more of this
> from me... By the way I have never known you to
> make borderline questionable racist statements
> either, but you did the other night.. Then when i
> questioned you about it, you didn't apologize you
> insulted me more...confused smiley

LOL. Maybe because he ain't really new here.........eye rolling smileydrinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: May 14, 2014 11:39AM

Crowder52 Wrote:
> Sickofit+1, you are more of an ole timer then
> me..smoking smiley

Lol maybe I am. Mwahahahhaa

Date: May 14, 2014 12:00PM

Sickofit+1 Wrote:
> Crowder52 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sickofit+1, you are more of an ole timer then
> > me..smoking smiley
>
>
> Lol maybe I am. Mwahahahhaa

thumbs up

Nietzsche

Current Page: 4 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.