HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Jay Cutler
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Jay Cutler
Posted by: gruuv ()
Date: March 19, 2009 07:13AM

Hey all...I hardly ever post here (even though I read every day)...but I just had to ask...

Am I the only one that thinks this whole 'miami needs to sign cuter' thing in the media would be a terrible move? I know the guy can throw, but our QB situation is pretty good...and Henne could be just as good as Cutler (or better, I hope), and he's a lot cheaper.

I just don't understand why the media has a new story everyday that says Miami should sign the guy.

Just seems to me that a rebuilding franchise would be better off with what we have now. If we didn't get Penny last year and had McCown still, I could see it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jay Cutler
Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: March 19, 2009 07:54AM

You are right. The Phins do NOT need Cutler. Anyway, unless Denver works a deal for Cassel, Cutler will stay in Denver where he belongs.

Cutler is a gunslinger or at least thinks he is. We don't need him or any other QB for that matter. We are very strong there.

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: March 19, 2009 03:49PM

I don't think we need him, but honestly if we ended up with him for whatever reason, I'm not going to complain.

He's a good, proven QB.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: March 20, 2009 05:21AM

If he becomes a free agent only. No draft picks for cutler. Trent green jay feely were traded for drat picks. No more.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.