HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          putting the Jay in JETS...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
putting the Jay in JETS...
Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: March 17, 2009 08:56AM

I heard that the jay may become a jet, come on man is there another division which is retooling up like this one? Peppers to the pats which already has adleus, mayo, moss, brady and a long list of other studs, TO to the bills, and now if the jets get cutler we got our work cut out for us...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: putting the Jay in JETS...
Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: March 17, 2009 09:09AM

WELL HELL. We beat CUTLER on the Broncos we'll beat him as a jet too. He'll have alot less weapons.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: March 17, 2009 09:50AM

Date: March 17, 2009 10:18AM

eesti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> come on man is there another division which is
> retooling up like this one?
>
> That's because everyone was so ticked that they
> ALL lost to Miami...who was 1-15 the year before.
>
> It's PFF if you ask me! They are all freaking
> out.
>
> There's a new sheriff in town.

I like your attitude but i have to wait until I see our preseason product because on paper we should have one of if not the most competitive division in the league.

Listening to jets radio this morning they say the word is jay wants to be traded to either the titans (played in tennesse for vandy) or the raiders (dont understand that one). The broncos are looking for not so much a franchise qb but definetely a starting caliber guy. That being said I dont think the jets can satisfy that straight up and if they get jay will likely be in some three way trade. The titans are interesting, if they give the broncos vince young plus say a 2nd or 3rd rounder maybe that works... i doubt they would want J.russell in a trade for jay expecially for his salary compared to his body of work.

Posted by: ChambersDeepBall ()
Date: March 17, 2009 11:09AM

DaytonaDolfan13 Wrote:
> WELL HELL. We beat CUTLER on the Broncos we'll
> beat him as a jet too. He'll have alot less
> weapons.

Yep, Penny and Camarillo torched the Broncos that game. 11 passes to the weakside of the offense.

Date: March 17, 2009 12:47PM

thats funny, you think next time we meet they game plan for cam...

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: March 17, 2009 05:10PM

The Bronco's had no running game last year

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: March 17, 2009 05:12PM

No running game, no championsip, and putting up over 4000 yds passing. Boy that sounds familiar!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 21, 2009 08:04PM

Peppers isn't going to the Pats, so what are you whining about?

I hope the Jets get Cutler. He is an INT machine that will have a lot less options and a lot worse coaching if he makes it to the Jest. If it happens, I will cheer the move.

Date: March 22, 2009 07:14AM

Date: March 22, 2009 07:54AM

please dont confuse jay cutler and brett farve who was 68 and being driven to the game from his nursing home.

Date: March 22, 2009 08:48AM

Date: March 22, 2009 04:46PM

YEAH!!! I LOVE A DEBATE!!! lets get it on... (however I get more excited when I have someone who is more on my level but for today I guess you will do)

ghotirule Wrote:

> Zero running game? As usual you are a know
> nothing wind bag. Sad that you don't even bother
> to look up the crap you spew.
>
> Denver was tied for second in the NFL in yards per
> carry, and was in the top half of the NFL in total
> yards rushing.

All that matters is yards per game and they are #12 out of 32 which is the upper middle of the pack. You make it sound like they are an elite running team.

>And while I agree their Defense
> wasn't good, that would just lead to inflated QB
> numbers and reduced total yards rushing...
>
> As usual, you know absolutely nothing about what
> you write.

WOw you are almost right for a change. I do admit since they had what 8-9 different starting backs I assumed they had a suspect running game. So the reppa is human...

> Obviously I watch football, because it is clear I
> know what I'm talking about. And I check to make
> sure I know WTF I'm talking about before I write
> it.
> How about showing some respect and looking up
> stats instead of just pulling bogus info for
> everyone to waste their time reading.

Looking up stats??? I probably post more stats than anyone on this site.

> Now if this Ghotilogic is waaay to much for your
> small head, please, please - I beg you to continue
> to make a complete fool of yourself by reaching up
> far up into your ass and pulling opinions out that
> have no basis in action facts (i.e. statistics for
> the 2008 football year). Then follow that up by
> calling the Ghotirule names - yea it makes you
> seem like you really know what you're talking
> about there - you know nothing imbecile.

LOL, ghotilogic, thats funny. I do enjoy your comments. Well lets take a look at not knowing what your talking about... You mean like saying that tom brady is in his 5th year when he going into his 10th year!!! how about saying ted ginn will average 35 yards per catch for the season, yeah maybe on the moon! now you wanna give a probowl qb to a team that does not have one... if he is that bad then tell me why there are what like 20+ teams in line trying to figure out how they can get this guy.

Date: March 22, 2009 07:13PM

Would it realy matter? im more worried about OUR team than any other, lets look at why other teams should fear us, not the other way around, just like mister sparano says " In order to be the best you gotta beat the best" AMEN brother!!!

Date: March 22, 2009 08:38PM

Date: March 23, 2009 03:08PM

Date: March 23, 2009 03:20PM

Ghotrule wrote: These are the little insights you have when you understand the game and how to interpret real information instead of pulling it out of your ass.

Let the reppa break down his list of insight for you

1. The reppa brought Devon bess to the site back in 07 before anyone knew who he was

2. The reppa predicted that ronnie brown was competing with chatman for his starting job when cam was trying him out at kick return and recieved alot of heat for it until the miami herald finally broke the story 3 days later

3. The reppa also predicted that the fish would finish 11-5 except I also said that we would make the playoffs (something you did not mention)

4. The reppa predicted back in week 1 that matt cassle would warrant a first round draft pick

5. The reppa predicted back in late January the fall of rey maualuga (I heard today on espn the experts talking about USC lb- cushing and matthews and that rey was an after thought)

6. The reppa has continued to show insight on various topics long after his 11-5 prediction and has other insights into CB which he will post at a later date… what have you done since the 11-5 prediction?

Just a list off the top of my head, i am sure there are more so when it comes to football knowledge and insight you don’t really think that you can compete with the reppa do you? Keep in mind I have seen your list... OHH I get it, your making yourself look like another joke like the ted gin thing…lol

Posted by: Hokie Phin ()
Date: March 23, 2009 03:30PM

What amazes me about "the" ghotirule is how he always seems so annoyed by everyone on this chat board, but yet he still feels inclined to spend countless hours conversing with the very same people who annoy him so much. If you have a problem with so many people on this site, find something better to do with your time. Or maybe insulting people from the comfort and security of your living room is the highlight of your day.

With ghotirule's vast array of football knowledge, it amazes me that he has so much time to spend on this site. How has this gem of a fellow not been discovered by someone in the sports industry? A fountain of knowledge like that should have his on show or even be a GM of an NFL team. People have to be lining up for your services.

Posted by: Doug-THE-Dolfan ()
Date: March 23, 2009 03:39PM

Nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo. eye rolling smiley

Posted by: phinfanjake ()
Date: March 24, 2009 03:59PM

Cutler has good stats, but not the win/loss percentage. Part of that is due to an incomplete team, but also he had several untimely turnovers that cost or severely hurt the Broncos last year. Also, the win vs San Diego shouldn't count because of officiating errors.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: March 24, 2009 04:27PM

I don't know, if the Jets got Cutler I think they would be a freakin good team

Posted by: Northeast Fin Fan ()
Date: March 25, 2009 01:48AM

The Jets would be a very good team with Cutler.

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: March 26, 2009 12:37AM

Goofy thread ... You guys must be hell bent on a fight. Not picking sides Reppa, but I woulon't have made the leap on the statement like below

Reppa: "Brady goes through his first five season then gets injured by KC... how else can you spin that man. and NO BRADY IS IN HIS 10th SEASON NOT HIS FIFTH!!! how else can i say that. You wanna talk about spewing off at the mouth without checking their facts, let me guess payton manning is going into his third year right?"

Says something about an injury after 5 years ... not neccessarily a comment about career length to me.

***** Gotta be something more interesting to fight about.

smileys with beersmileys with beer

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: March 26, 2009 04:03AM

You mean like calling Jason Taylor a whore with no integrity?

But you were just making friendly chit chat right?

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Date: March 29, 2009 10:00AM

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: March 29, 2009 11:15AM

I just purchased "ihateghotirule.com" and will resell if anyone is interested. smoking smiley

Date: March 29, 2009 11:44AM

LOL!

Put it on EBay. I'm sure Reppa and ChyrenB would get into a bidding match over it.

Posted by: Rmorc13 ()
Date: March 29, 2009 12:39PM

It doesnt matter if cutler becomes a jet because he stinks. I hope he becomes a jet.

Date: March 29, 2009 01:13PM

Couldn't agree more.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.