HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Iggy wants back in Miami..........
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Iggy wants back in Miami..........
Date: March 19, 2014 07:11PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Iggy wants back in Miami..........
Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: March 20, 2014 01:27AM

he just wants a job.

there is no way the phins should or can take him back.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: March 20, 2014 04:04AM

Uhhh no. Straight out the loony bin and back to the farm. Incogs an idiot. Time to go forward and win.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: March 20, 2014 04:17AM

NO comments bout the outie....

OOPS....I means innie.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: March 20, 2014 04:51AM

You got a better chance of samsam and finshady spending a romantical weekend at Cybris together spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: March 20, 2014 04:55AM

LOL.

Posted by: SCPhinsFan ()
Date: March 20, 2014 06:34AM

Incognito wants to finish his career in Miami. There's a good chance, he has already achieved that goal.

Date: March 20, 2014 09:14AM

LOL. Yeah I think we have a better chance Of Ross actually getting a Tax break..........But I really don't think Iggy is half as bad as the Press made him out to be. The Team seemed to genuinely love and respect him. Other teams seems to be afraid or cautious of him , and he has a huge ego that has been dented. I can see defensive lineman falling back just after looking him in the eye. The "Crazy" stare. One year contract League Min. What do they have to lose? Guy got help. Second chances and all that. Not going to happen......but I be for it. P.R. vs what best for the Team and P.R. always wins out.......

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: March 20, 2014 09:25AM

SCPhinsFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Incognito wants to finish his career in Miami.
> There's a good chance, he has already achieved
> that goal.

smileys with beer

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: March 20, 2014 09:34AM

No comment.

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: March 20, 2014 09:57AM

Would Miami have the balls to bring him back?

I personally wouldn't have a problem with it if...

He signs a minimum wage contract with incentives.

He knows he is on a short leash, so there is a good chance he will do what's right, and if he screws up, then release him.

He isn't and won't be a cancer for this team. Yeah, he was "named" as the head of all the problems with Martin, but like someone has already said, Martin was and is soft. Variations of this type of "messing around" goes on in the NFL, college, and high school. With the report that came out, things will be cleaned up, but the "locker room" escapades will continue. This isn't a white collar job.

Besides that, is Miami in that good of a position on the offensive line to say no to him? Not in my opinion.

Date: March 20, 2014 10:04AM

Huge distraction to bring helga back to this here team.

Posted by: Grimey13 ()
Date: March 20, 2014 11:26AM

I do not think it will be as big a distraction as some think. The players actually took his back. I think from a PR point it will get blown up but that is what they are paid to do.

If other players in the league can rape, murder, do drugs and kill dogs and be able to come back and play for there respective teams then why can't he.

So what he bullied a weaker human into crying back to mommy and daddy. He is a player and I would welcome him back and say screw off to all those news type people who challenge the phins for taking him back..

I have been coming to this site for years and have never posted until now. I just get upset when I read some post and I see the childish things that go on here. The majority of people who post on this site are older gentlemen but you wouldn't be able to tell that by some of the conversations that take place. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but there will always be those that disagree...Why call them names or fight them on it. Waste of time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2014 11:27AM by Grimey13.

Posted by: THE Truth ()
Date: March 20, 2014 11:42AM

This is a tough one.

On one hand, I think Incognito got screwed royally by a very weak minded teammate who cracked under the pressure of failing at his job and hung his teammate out to dry to save his own bacon.

On the other hand, Incognito is a jackass and a time bomb waiting to go off. He's an immature, spoiled athlete who has no internal filter or off switch. Its not a question of IF he'll do something to embarrass the franchise...its a matter of WHEN that incident will occur and and just HOW BAD it will be.

Talent wise, he is not a great fit for our scheme. He's been playing out of position at LG. He should be a RG.

I suppose I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him back to play RG but it would have to be on a VERY team friendly contract so we could cut bait when the time comes.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: March 20, 2014 12:47PM

I feel bad for Richie for what happen to him in the Martin situation.. While he was a dick, he didn't deserve all that happened to him just for being a jock meathead with a guy he thought was his friend...

All that said, Richie is a liability, all the other bonehead stuff he has done, whether it the golf tournament, or the Blondies bar incident that was on tape, etc... He just isn't what we need on our team right now, and his behavior while trying to be a leader was ultimately counter productive and detrimental to the team...

I wish the guy the best and hope he gets a shot somewhere but it just isn't the right move right now IMO....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: March 20, 2014 01:02PM

The car is the number one reason that all teams should be careful.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: March 20, 2014 02:14PM

there is no way in hell he is ever coming back to this team. the phins need to move as far away as possible to the whole bullygate saga (regardless who is to blame) and brining incog back would just perpetuate the circus.

second, to anyone that follows him on twitter (I do for the train wreck factor) it is 100% obvious that he is a bi-polar nut job. Stay away, stay far away--it will not end well.....

Date: March 20, 2014 03:41PM

Protect yourself if he falls 1 inch off the rails. I bet it brings the Team closer together. They will genuinely help take care of him . make him sign a no alcohol condition in his contract. We need all the help we can get.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: March 20, 2014 04:19PM

But it would be his umpteenth chance, Treasure. He's had trouble since high school, college, and other pro teams. I do believe he got a bad shake with Martin but when he wacks his own mobile, then I gotta draw the line...............of course, this from the guy who is trying to beat a used car dealer on an $8995 car.

Date: March 20, 2014 10:02PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.