Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          We won't hear squat until after the NFL inquiry into Bullygate is complete..........
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
We won't hear squat until after the NFL inquiry into Bullygate is complete..........
Date: January 04, 2014 09:47AM

Ross is just too much of a pussy to point his finger and fire someone not doing their jobs. He will wait until "bullygate" is over and then use that to clear the room . That's my take on it.
When the smoke clears.........we will have a New GM, New Head Coach and assistant coaches.

Com on Ross, prove me wrong and fire the lot today!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We won't hear squat until after the NFL inquiry into Bullygate is complete..........
Date: January 04, 2014 10:52AM

Re: We won't hear squat until after the NFL inquiry into Bullygate is complete..........
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 04, 2014 11:06AM

I ain't doubt your prediction. I agree with it. But then all the good talent would have been snatched up and with what happened in Tennessee, there is just one more team on the look out for available talent.

Date: January 04, 2014 03:46PM

I agree they better not wait forever, but really........Jake Locker or Ryan Tanehill? Yeah I know where I'd want to coach. sunshine , decent team already, open pocketbook, Miami is looking a lot better these days. drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: January 04, 2014 07:05PM

I wouldn't be in such a hurry. As I understand it, a team can't hire somebody from another team until that team is done for the year. I'd rather get a guy from one of the teams still in it. They are still in it for a reason.

Rick

Date: January 05, 2014 12:13AM

Vikings won't make it far.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Anemone1 ()
Date: January 05, 2014 03:00AM

Firing Philbin at this point would be the worst thing Ross could do to this organization. He needs to be given 1 more year. Otherwise the message Ross is sending to potential coaching/GM candidates is that he has no commitment to rebuilding; a new coach as 2 years at most to get the team to the playoffs or they are gone, even if the team shows improvement. What quality coach would want to come to the Phins under those conditions? We would turn into the Cleveland Browns. Fire a coach every 1 - 2 years until something sticks.

Posted by: jrhammerjr ()
Date: January 05, 2014 04:30AM

I agree that firing Philbin now may send the wrong message but I think that it is going to come down to Philbin saying he is not getting rid of Sherman so if Philbin stays so does Sherman and the lot of them.

Date: January 05, 2014 09:08AM

That's why he is waiting for the NFL league scapegoat. Or Philbin willmake it easy and refuse to fire his butt buddy.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: cshashaty ()
Date: January 05, 2014 10:14AM

It's possible Ross is waiting for the Wells report, but I have to think he has been pre-disclosed already.

Posted by: THE Truth ()
Date: January 05, 2014 10:24AM

cshashaty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's possible Ross is waiting for the Wells
> report, but I have to think he has been
> pre-disclosed already.

That's very possible. Could be he's waiting for it to be released for cover so he can fire people he publicly supported in the last few weeks. Could also be that the report has zero impact on his decision.

What's your take on the investigation Chris?

Much ado about nothing, or gross misconduct on any player or staff members part?

Posted by: cshashaty ()
Date: January 05, 2014 10:44AM

THE Truth Wrote:
> What's your take on the investigation Chris?
>
> Much ado about nothing, or gross misconduct on any
> player or staff members part?

Way overblown by the media.

However -- I see negligence on the part of Ireland (for bringing Incognito and Martin, and their known baggage into the organization) and Philbin (for not having a reliable conduit into the locker room, and for allowing Incognito to take a leadership role).

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: January 05, 2014 10:47AM

yes---the only thing relevant to ireland in the bullygate has nothing to do with any report. Martin had known mental issues and "softness" issues and yet Ireland made the guy the starting LT with no backup plan. that is totally reckless and another of ireland's many blunders.
the locker room behavior stuff otherwise has nothing to do with Ireland so I see no reason why any decision re Ireland needs to await the report.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: January 05, 2014 10:52AM

What "known mental issues" for Martin?

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: January 05, 2014 10:58AM

depressed, suicidal even, this was known in the offseason

Date: January 05, 2014 03:32PM

Many of these issues arise from growing up having everything handed to you. He was never taught how to fail. he has no Mental toughness . Mommy probably scared the shit out of any teacher that tried to correct him. What a pussy way out. They were mean to me! Really? God I hope not another NFL team takes a chance on him. I want him banned , shamed, gone .

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: January 11, 2014 09:36AM

" I want him banned , shamed, gone"

Not me. He was a second round pick, I hope another team takes a flyer on him and we can get something for him.

Rick

Date: January 11, 2014 12:15PM

LOL. Yeah, and I want to bang Alyssa Milano. Doesn't mean its going to happen.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: January 12, 2014 09:20AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> LOL. Yeah, and I want to bang Alyssa Milano.
> Doesn't mean its going to happen.

One can only hope.

Rick

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.