HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Patriots v Dolphins: Game 1 2022 season
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Patriots v Dolphins: Game 1 2022 season
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: September 04, 2022 05:53AM

Well, it seems like it took forever to get to the first game of the 2022 season. We appear to have a good group of players and a new coach. The best to all players, assistant coaches and our new HC. Game starts at 1pm.

Go Dolphins! Beat the Patriots.

Colonel

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Patriots v Dolphins: Game 1 2022 season
Date: September 04, 2022 07:51AM

Both of my boys have moved out, both in college up in Gainseville. I used to have a full house on gameday , my dad and my boys. Now it figures the first team we have to really compete again......just gonna be me the wife and the dog.

I tell you what. When we make the Superbowl again I will make sure we are all together including my dads Miami Dolphins cap he wore since 2002.

Bring us glory again. smileys with beer

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: September 05, 2022 03:19AM

Treasure, nothing stays the same. While it seems the team has been lost in space for 20 years, each iteration was different although the disappoint was the same. Our family's change too. Our eldest is almost 48 and our youngest is 37. They have their own family and it's grand just to get them all together once in a while. Those are memories being made too. The boys don't kid one another like they did when they were younger. In fact they talk to one another very seldomly today because both have so damn much going on with kids in school or college. Yep, nothing stays the same, and empty nesters need to do things differently. Always look ahead. Dwelling on past memories while important can make one sad and old at the same time.

I am looking forward to the season start.

Date: September 05, 2022 09:39AM

Great advice as usual. Things will definetly be different from here on. Hopefully that aplies to the Phins as well. smileys with beer

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.