HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          a little salt in the wound
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
a little salt in the wound
Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: October 21, 2013 08:33PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: a little salt in the wound
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: October 22, 2013 11:31AM

un-f*cking-believable..... when you read that a 15 yard penalty and redo of down should have been called.. That means Sturgis would have been kicking a 41-42 yard field goal, instead of 56 to 57.... That is a really tough break, that really pisses me off...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: October 22, 2013 12:00PM

So true but with re: to loss against BUF ... we couldn't move the ball, and could have still won if we could.

We haven't the Offensive line to run or pass. I thought this year would be different

- Looking like a weak-sister team again

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 22, 2013 12:29PM

Without knowing what was being talked about, when I first read the "missed call" in the thread above, I thought it referred to a penalty that was called on us that should not have been.

But now that I see it was a penalty that could have been called if it had been seen but was not seen and therefore was not called I say....

"Yawn".

Refs can't see everything in every game and are bound to miss something.

Now if they are saying they saw it happen and either didn't call it or didn't KNOW it was a violation then that's a different thing.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: October 22, 2013 01:55PM

Posted by: socalphin ()
Date: October 23, 2013 05:07AM

If the refs are deciding the outcomes of your games, you're not that good to begin with.

Posted by: jrhammerjr ()
Date: October 23, 2013 06:00AM

The refs are always deciding the outcome of the games, there are penalties they can call on almost all plays so whether they call them or not decides the game. If they had not called a penalty on the Pats they win that game, and you can't tell me the Pats aren't that good.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.