HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Omar Kelly is an IDIOT!!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Omar Kelly is an IDIOT!!!
Posted by: steviec13 ()
Date: September 23, 2013 01:54PM

Chyren,

I hope you are not referring to me.

I heard Omar on the air myself last week. He said that the Dolphins don't have a chance this week against the Falcons. He said the Dolphins are no better than an 8-8 team, and they will NOT make the playoffs.
Funny thing is, that the reason we won aside from the special team turnover, is RYAN TANNEHILL.

Omar Kelly is an absolute idiot for thinking that the fish had no chance when we have a franchise quarterback currently growing before our very eyes.
Game winning drives like this past weekend against great teams, are orchestrated by franchise qbs in the making.

Message to Omar .....get another job!you have no clue analyzing football!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 23, 2013 02:14PM

steviec13 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chyren,
>
> I hope you are not referring to me.

No, not at all Stevie. Not at all.

In fact I agree with your point that Omar Kelley is an idiot. That comment was meant for someone else on the board who blindsided me after although I agreed that Omar was an idiot, I said everyone has also made at least one of the points made by Omar except the guy who so egotistically calls himself the Truth.

That person who you can see if you follow the thread above, came back and said he was sick of people on the chatboard like me who criticize the team. When I replied that all I said was that all of us have made in one way or another at least one criticism made by Omar, this clown came out and attacked me for attacking this "truth" guy and attacking the team and attacking Omar. That was when I said that HE HIMSELF (not Omar, not you Stevie) more fit the title of the Thread.

Posted by: Hellhound13 ()
Date: January 27, 2014 06:21AM

Date: January 27, 2014 08:35AM

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 27, 2014 09:59AM

Omar Kellys gotta eat too.

Date: January 27, 2014 03:41PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
> Omar Kellys gotta eat too.

So? he can't find good honest reporting? Why does he have to be such a Asshat? That's no excuse. Do your job. very simple concept.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: socalphin ()
Date: January 28, 2014 05:17AM

What part of what Omar Kelly predicted about the Dolphins not being a 9-10 win team, and not playoff caliber did he get wrong?!

That "Idiot" hit it dead on the head back in September.

He's a reporter that spends many hours watching and evaluating the Dolphins. He's NOT a fan. Huge difference.
Every other reporter across the nation was saying the same thing about the fins back then.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: January 28, 2014 06:34AM

We cannot beat anyone in the nfl but we can always beat on O Kelly. Funny stuff.

Date: January 28, 2014 08:50AM

socalphin Wrote:
> What part of what Omar Kelly predicted about the
> Dolphins not being a 9-10 win team, and not
> playoff caliber did he get wrong?!
>
> That "Idiot" hit it dead on the head back in
> September.
>
> He's a reporter that spends many hours watching
> and evaluating the Dolphins. He's NOT a fan. Huge
> difference.
> Every other reporter across the nation was saying
> the same thing about the fins back then.

Wow. You give him way too much credit. NO WAY he could have predicted the Martin scandal. He got lucky. Either way there are many ways to report the same news. You don't have to act like you enjoy seeing the Dolphins lose just because you predicted it. You don't have to make racist comments to get your points across. He is an asshat douchebag. Plain and simple.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: January 28, 2014 10:38AM

And the fact that he thinks he is a talent scout. Constantly disrespects his readers by calling them "ball watchers"....because he is too tough to worry about skill positions. He would rather report on line play. Napoleon Bonerpart!

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.