Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          do we have a chance at vick? would you take him?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: do we have a chance at vick? would you take him?
Posted by: RW13 ()
Date: February 15, 2009 06:54AM

The guy is a total scumbag! He got away with date rape drugs and tried to bribe a police officer. He has gotton away with several things that would have gotton a normal immigrant deported, ten times over. I don't care how good he kicks a football, I wouldn't want him on our team!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: February 15, 2009 12:05PM

Northeast Fin Fan Wrote:

>
> The only thing worse than treating animals that
> way is treating people that way.

I don't know...depends on the person!!

Date: February 15, 2009 02:43PM

lol is r u a jokein?

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: February 15, 2009 04:28PM

RW13 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
He got away with date> rape drugs and tried to bribe a police officer.
----------

ha. when you're drinking it yourself and you're alone in the car-kinda hard to rape yourself (you should try it though)

He may have flashed some cash to the officer. C'mon give me a break, it could've been a WIN win FOR THE PIG THAT NIGHT.

JANIKOWSKI would be AWESOME doing kick-offs. PLus I might get a ticket trickled down my way. So don't be such a dick rw13. I know him and his lovely wife. I was talking to him last off-season after the draft (at a wedding) about McFadden.

Date: February 16, 2009 05:43AM

I don't care if it's your brother. He had an illegal substance with him. Maybe he like's to rape himself, so he's a freak! I highly doubt that was the case. Bribing an officer is against the law! He has also been involved with other stuff as well. Just because you know someone doesn't mean they are good people. Says alot about your judgement.

Date: February 16, 2009 06:08AM

"In August 1998, he got into a fight outside of a Tallahassee bar. Janikowski was charged with failure to leave the premises and pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor offense. The night after a season-ending win over rival Florida, Janikowski got into another fight at a local bar. This time he was charged with battery. He was then arrested for attempting to bribe an officer, a charge that carried a $5,000 fine, up to five years in prison, and possible deportation. Just eight days after his acquittal, Janikowski and two friends were arrested in Tallahassee on suspicion of felony possession of the designer drug GHB, best known as a date rape drug. Once again, he faced prison time or deportation if convicted. Janikowski, who earned a reputation for partying at Florida State, was charged with DUI on October 2, 2002 and given three years' probation after pleading no contest. Less than a year later, he was arrested after a fight at a Walnut Creek, California restaurant. He is also known to have frequently partied with teammate Darrell Russell before Russell left the NFL and eventually died in a serious car accident. Much like Janikowski, Russell had an extensive police record." Sounds like a wonderful guy! If he wasn't planning on useing the date rape drup on a girl, then who was it for?

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: February 16, 2009 08:24AM

I wouldn't touch Vick with a ten foot pole. Besides he's really not that good of a player....never was IMHO.

And Janikowski, Ummm, no. There is nothing wrong with the kicker we have. He just needs to work on the touchbacks during the off season.

Beck, keep him on the roster. Beck and Henne working extensively with Pennington will make them both better players, given the chance to play and we will need that in a season or two once Chad leaves. With what we have currently, we shouldn't even be considering a quarterback this season.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.