HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Scouting Combine
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Scouting Combine
Posted by: eesti ()
Date: February 12, 2009 06:57AM

NFL Network's and NFL.com's coverage of the NFL's annual showcase of college football's finest, the 2009 NFL Scouting Combine Presented by Under Armour, begins with NFL Total Access live from Lucas Oil Stadium on Thursday, Feb. 19 at 2:30 p.m. ET. NFL Network and NFL.com will have exclusive coverage of all the combine workouts plus interviews, press conferences and all the NFL news from Indianapolis.

I heard Crabtree will not run the 40. He must be slower than a 4.4.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2009 02:11AM by eesti.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Scouting Combine
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 13, 2009 01:59AM

ah who cares about cradtree its not like were going to pick him up lol

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: February 13, 2009 03:27AM

voctorygog is pleeding for the regime to take PAT WHITE. thumbs down

I'm not to thrilled with the idea of taking Pat White. If we want to draft a receiver, lets draft an receiver. I admit, he could make the wildcat a little more interesting. He wouldn't even run routes at SR BOWL. He wants to play QB- CFL maybe.

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: February 13, 2009 03:29AM

This time of year, a time for talent evaluation and acquisitions, is DEFINATELY a STRENGTH for the New Era Dolphins. I LOVE it

"Don't tell me about the pain, show me the baby." - BP

Date: February 13, 2009 04:16AM

look pat white is just a pawn he is not prolific in anything i agree but we dont need another wide out unless he is 6.4 plus and can run a4.4 with outstanding hands, since that isnt going to happen. then lets give our wildcat the look it needs pat white under center keeping the defense going oh shit!!! and the fans going oh yeah!!!! thats all im saying it be worth it you would have 5 wide outs and two being two great running backs and a FAST qb who would keep the drive alive and give us the 5 yards or so to get the first down utilize our two running backs and give chad a break to go over the next play with the coach on sideline, then after first down we can go back to conventional and just keep up the diff looks and keep the defense guessing, thats why he is valuable to us not as a great player but the perfect fit for our offensive scheme which is why we need him. we get him im telling you its over superbowl champs, the idea of wildcat IS TO KEEP THE BALL IN THE PLAYMAKERS HANDS!!! hince ronnie and ricky.

Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: February 13, 2009 04:43AM

There are a lot of players we could take. We can discuss over and over who we will take. It all depends on their decision.

Date: February 13, 2009 05:12AM

id say trade beck/crowder for a 2nd or 3rd round pick, use it to get white, pick up peppers, and go after leonard if we can. we did pick up that white dude from what kc? and if peyton hilis is available yeah hed be a great rb best white rb in decades

Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: February 13, 2009 08:58AM

Beck isn't worth a dime. We will probably pay other teams to take beck off our hands. And crowder is good not great in this system. No other team is going to give us a even a 4rd for crowder, that is if we resign him and decide to trade him.

Date: February 13, 2009 09:03AM

Crowder is an Unrestricted Free Agent as of Feb 27th so we can't trade him.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: February 13, 2009 09:26AM

pat white is an interesting prospect. Being a rutgers alum i have been watching white from the jump. what amazes me most about him is he does not look like he is running that fast but he pulls away from everyone even DB's!!! This year he has made a conscious effort to be a better passer, infact i can see a difference in his throwing mechanics. He looked horrible passing the ball his first 2-3 years but this year he looks more fluid in his delivery. That being said, do I want him? for a 5th or lower, anything higher than that HELL NO. I dont wanna draft someone with a high pick to run the wild cat, that is retarded. I am a big white fan but he would only fit us if he is like a randle el who plays wr and throws on occasion. But he has made it clear that he does not want to be a wr so I dont see how he would fit our direction.

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: February 13, 2009 10:58AM

Trade Beck to the Jets ... for a draft pick.

Date: February 13, 2009 03:50PM

thats the prob you guys are thinking inside the box, look why wouldnt he fit, we trade beck for a 3rd or 4th then we can take white as or third string. competing with henne having chad to teach qb skills, and master the qb at wildcat which if you watch any wv games, he was almost always in a twin wingback formation so he is used to running a wildcat, and look at how many records he HAD doing that so how you say you dont want him makes me waunder about your thinking, we dont have the talent to not use the wildcat, and it will be about 2 years before we do. so again? whats the prob you guys have no point to why you dont want him. you believe that we will have this PRONOUNCE team next year, we will fill our lb/de core, and prob oline. we will still need to address a playmaker as reciever,and redo our db situation.

Date: February 13, 2009 05:14PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.