Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with solicitation of prostitution, per Florida police
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with solicitation of prostitution, per Florida police
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: February 22, 2019 08:06AM

Can life get any better for phin fans...?

The cheatriots at it again.

I love it...

I he that old and beat up thathe can get a nice chick with all thatmoney he has?

He has to get a beat up by everyone HO?

LMAO.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2019 08:06AM by samsam3738.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with solicitation of prostitution, per Florida police
Date: February 22, 2019 08:09AM

And it probably can get better...

BREAKING NEWs....Brady caught playing dice with his starting TEnds B@LLS.

Re: Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with solicitation of prostitution, per Florida police
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: February 22, 2019 08:28AM

Apparently they have video of the 77 year old pat owner... giving rise to a new Deflate Gate.

Date: February 22, 2019 08:46AM

OK i saw his face....YUP even with all that money he has to pay for sex...

He is an old mess.

Date: February 22, 2019 08:48AM

Fins72 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Apparently they have video of the 77 year old pat
> owner... giving rise to a new Deflate Gate.

And them chicks have to work hard for that raise i bet you.

or maybe he drank the blue one. BWHAAAAA LMAO.

Posted by: pafinfan ()
Date: February 22, 2019 10:17AM

So NE has supplied the league with SpyGate and DeflateGate.

I now vote for PimpGate or HoGate.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: February 22, 2019 04:42PM

I am having a har...uh...difficult, time believing this.

But whether it ends up true or not, they need to give this incident a name that does NOT have the suffix "-gate" in it. Watergate was damn near 50 years ago, give the 'gate' a damn rest.

Up here in the Boston area they are complaining about having to experience another scandal involving deflated balls.

And that the referees will save Kraft by reinterpreting the Tug Rule.

and, yes, the obligatory hope that this story will have a Happy Ending for Pats fans.

Yep, we're hearing all about it. Locals can't wait for Red Sox Opening Day.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: February 22, 2019 06:14PM

Lot of appropriate slip ins, JC. A) deflated balls b) Tug rule C) Happy ending.

LOL.

But in reality, consenting adults, even for money, shouldn't be a crime unless minors are involved. Only downside is spread of VD but that can happen even when no money is exchanged. Remember the great AIDS epidemic? It wasn't exclusively among participants in prostitution.

Date: February 23, 2019 05:24AM

Sorry about overdoing the ....gate JC, I was at work yesterday and we were tossing them around to see which was funniest. I liked those 2. Your post was much better.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: February 23, 2019 06:26AM

He got caught, not once butt, on several occasions, on film? Definitely a hardened criminal. Throw the book at him.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: February 23, 2019 07:02AM

Its good to see the Pats get the negative pub and even better their owner. Imo if a guys wants to step into one of these joints that is his choice. I am enjoying to see an owner get caught because when its a player the self righteous howls are immense. Cops, accountants guys from all walks of life solicit these joints so if this old, rich widower needs some, so what. Horror story is the young manipulated women that get caught up in this racket. I wonder what do they do with all of these women when they get used up???

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: February 23, 2019 08:12AM

The big problem in this incident is some of the girls were sex trafficked...according to news reports.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: February 23, 2019 09:53AM

During all the Superbowel celebrations you can tell that the guy loves being in the limelight. Not so much now.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: February 23, 2019 11:18AM

Remember there is a presumption of innocence in all criminal matters in the US. Burden of Proof by the prosecution is beyond a reasonable doubt.

If there is sufficient evidence in this case to sustain the alleged crime, then he will opt for a deal to minimize damages and his exposure to jail time.

All and all, let's wait and see how this unfolds in the weeks ahead.

Date: February 23, 2019 12:28PM

Well Ken, you're right. The sex trafficking does make it NOT a consenting adult situation.

Date: February 23, 2019 03:20PM

I agree with you colonel. You are innocent unit proven guilty but would they really announce Kraft's name in connection if they didn't have some really solid proof/evidence. With his money, he could cause real problems for the police/DA if it turns out to be false.

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: February 24, 2019 07:43AM

who on this board or in this world, would not take a dynasty 6 ring team, to have our owner get a blowie?? lmao. If that was the least of the Phins problems i would be forever happy hahah

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: February 24, 2019 03:14PM

PAfinfan--Prosecutors can get a bit "excited" sometimes when they believe they have a big fish on the hook. Sometimes their excitement misleads them into jumping the gun.

We all need to be patient and see how this unfolds in the next few weeks. The government will have to show its hand soon or look foolish.

Because it's Kraft, I expect leaks to occur to the media so that uninformed public opinion and social media lambast this defendant. Again, I expect this because Kraft is a wealthy, pseudo-celebrity.

The government has to prove their case; it has the burden of proof. Kraft remains innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Date: February 24, 2019 04:00PM

Supposedly, they have actual video of the....act. I wouldn't want to be on the jury that needs to see that.

What's more is, he allegedly went back for seconds. Meaning, he returned to the 'spa' a second time.

If the above is true, that's quite damning. However I still find this very difficult to fathom. Why the heck...and all.

Once the word was out that this is a people-trafficking case as well it ceases to be so funny.

Date: February 24, 2019 05:16PM

"Supposedly, they have actual video of the....act. I wouldn't want to be on the jury that needs to see that.

What's more is, he allegedly went back for seconds. Meaning, he returned to the 'spa' a second time.

If the above is true, that's quite damning. However I still find this very difficult to fathom. Why the heck...and all.

Once the word was out that this is a people-trafficking case as well it ceases to be so funny."

I guess the question that suggests itself is circular and self-answered.

It is "Why doesn't a guy like this just simply be content with a mistress?"

But the answer is: At some point the mistress will get dissatisfied and want more out of the relationship.

Then, you end up with two wives instead of one.

JC, pm regarding the blank phenomena coming in.

Date: February 25, 2019 05:09PM

It is "Why doesn't a guy like this just simply be content with a mistress?"

But in Kraft's case, he's been a widower for quite a few years.

Date: February 25, 2019 07:33PM

Oh, I did not know that.

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: March 11, 2019 02:43PM

So, its clear why he would want to do whatever he did- twice. But, why would a guy with his money and celebrity risk his standing in the community by visiting a storefront massage parlor that gives "happy endings" in Jupiter, Florida? Why not a high-class call girl in his home? He can certainly afford it, and its much safer in a variety of ways.

Rick

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: March 11, 2019 09:14PM

I guess he wants to pay peanuts to get laid for the same reason he wants to pay peanuts to his football players. A bit stingy perhaps? I bet he takes home all of the hotel toiletries whenever he travels.

Date: March 12, 2019 12:56PM

808, I think it is perversion. For all the good reasons you pointed out for using a call girl, he gets his kicks getting down and dirty with the added pleasure of the thrill that he ran the risk of getting caught.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: March 13, 2019 06:21AM

Date: March 13, 2019 11:53AM

jsm08 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Hey Bobby! $20 for a tug, $50 for the goods."
>
>

Date: March 13, 2019 11:57AM

The italics in the link caused the blank out occurrence, JSM08.

Date: March 13, 2019 12:28PM

I attached an image to it. Can you see it? I can't and the post is pretty useless without it.

Date: March 13, 2019 12:29PM

and thanks for the assist.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.