HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Encouraging Newcomers
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Encouraging Newcomers
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: October 16, 2018 05:15AM

I was pretty down on Travis Swanson after the bengal debacle, but he's rebounded nicely. I watched his play in the Chicago game and he was solid. Honestly, I thought it was the best performance at center this year (better than anything Kilgore had done up until he got hurt). Nick O'Leary looks to be a keeper as well. Good blocker and good hands. Between our getting O'Leary from the bills and their getting Phillips from us, we did better. Vincent Taylor is also playing very well. I think the only thing keeping him from making more heads turn is the limited snaps he's getting. I wonder if it's a stamina issue because I just don't see how the coaches think that Spence should be getting more playing time than Taylor. He's got better numbers with literally half the snaps.

On the flip side, McTyer has got to go. He will cost us games if he continues to start. No doubt about it. PFF has him ranked as the #105 corner and I think that generous. It's hard to believe that the coaches think he's a better option than Tankersley. If he really is, Tankersley was definitely a wasted 3rd round pick. I doubt they'd do it, but I'd trade Devante Parker for Eli Apple straight up in a New York second. Somehow, some way, they need to replace McTyer because I can guarantee that Matt Stafford is salivating over the opportunity to throw at him all afternoon long.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.