HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Random thoughts about game
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Random thoughts about game
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: September 24, 2018 06:44AM

I was underwhelmed when they signed Albert Wilson. I have to admit he had a monster game yesterday. The trick play was a thing of beauty. A picture perfect throw in stride. His TD run was also a thing of beauty.

Amendola is a one tough player. I still wonder how much of an impact he can have long-term given his age and injury history but I can't deny his toughness. He's taken some huge hits but he hangs onto the ball.

Xavian Howard has bailed this team out two games in a row. If he doesn't pick off Carr in the endzone, I'm not entirely sure we win the game. I wish we had another corner to pair him with that was even half as good.

Vincent Taylor is our best DT period. He's had far fewer snaps than the other DTs but has more tackles and impact plays. He should be getting more snaps going forward. Very disruptive player. He should only get better with more opportunities.

I hope William Hayes is okay. He's a very versatile player that has had some impact plays and would be missed if he's out.

Nice to see Cam Wake make some noise. He's been quiet but made some big plays yesterday. His big hit on Carr was instrumental in the interception that sealed the win.

The interior offensive line needs to step it up. They were getting NO push whatsoever and the kind of running lack of success is unsustainable going forward. I truly believe that Larsen needs to be replaced though it may not be possible given what's still available. On a side note, kudos to Jessie Davis for stepping in a DT when the team needed. That can't be an easy thing to do on the fly.

Finally, on a more humorous note, Gruden looks like he's put on some weight during his announcing gig. There was some noticeable jiggle on display.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Random thoughts about game
Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 24, 2018 12:05PM

Fins72 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Finally, on a more humorous note, Gruden looks
> like he's put on some weight during his announcing
> gig. There was some noticeable jiggle on display.

I'm not one to judge either, but I also couldn't help but notice the wet t-shirt contest look he was sporting on the sidelines.

Re: Random thoughts about game
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 24, 2018 12:10PM

Still looks like "Chucky" to me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.