HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Worst Team In The League
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Worst Team In The League
Posted by: SCPhinsFan ()
Date: September 17, 2018 04:23AM

I wonder if all the ESPN "geniuses" still think the Dolphins are the worst team in the league?

I'm not saying that we are the best but we are 100% not the worst team in the league.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst Team In The League
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: September 17, 2018 04:35AM

Those geniuses have little regard for the Dolphins and will not change their opinions until we start creaming other teams on a routine basis.

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: September 17, 2018 01:32PM

Many "experts" had the Fins picking in the top 5 of next year's draft...at least one had us with the top pick.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: September 17, 2018 03:01PM

All you had to do was look at the roster objectively. There was never a time we were the worst team in the league for 2018.

Was Suh a great player, yes. But we didn't over achieve on defense with him.

Was Landry a great player, yes and we miss him even now. But, his absence doesn't make our group a bunch of no talent scrubs.

Was Pouncey a great player, yes, when healthy. Problem was he never was. When injured he was G.A.G.

Was Ajayi a great player, yes. But Drake is better, more versatile and much more explosive.

The fact is maybe, just maybe Coach Gase does actually know what he is doing and saying.

Posted by: Grimey13 ()
Date: September 18, 2018 01:36AM

I believe Gase is making the right steps choosing the right player. I still think his play calling sucks. His balls haven't dropped yet.

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: September 18, 2018 04:51AM

Two games in is a little early to be drawing conclusions good or bad. Don't forget the team was 4-2 after 6 games last year and then the bottom dropped out. Honestly, they've played way beyond what I thought was possible given all the roster losses. The upcoming Oakland game will be an interesting test. Carr is very accurate. They have a very good tight end in Jared Cook that will test the weakest part of the defense -- linebackers. Finally, Marshawn Lynch will test the interior of the defense. I'll be very interested in seeing what Burke does to neutralize Cook who killed them last year. He knows what's coming. Can he devise a game plan to address it? Also, Oakland had it's problems defending the tight end in that game as well. Julius Thomas of all people had a pretty good game. Will Gase make the game plan highlight the tight end more than in the past two games? Does Gesicki get his chance to make some plays? Like I said, interesting.

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: September 19, 2018 04:22AM

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 19, 2018 05:01AM

I know we are not the best team in the league....But we far from been the worst team in the league.

The raiders are a good and well coached team. This games will give us an idea how good we are.

Their QB is a superstar and very accurate.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: September 20, 2018 10:10PM

On paper, we are better than the Raiders.

We'll see if that translates to the field in two days.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.