HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Irelands presser
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Irelands presser
Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: April 11, 2013 11:32AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Irelands presser
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: April 11, 2013 02:57PM

Posted by: realist ()
Date: April 11, 2013 03:30PM

I would love to know the dynamics of past drafts. How much of a factor was Sparano? Parcells? Ross?

The Parcells issue clouds our ability to judge Ireland...and last year was a good draft...but we know that Ross had a strong hand in the Tannehill pick...

This year should provide the best evidence of Ireland's abilities or lack thereof.

We have enough picks and only a few big holes and still some available serviceable free agents...he should be able to fill our needs.

I think the OL talk is a smokescreen for us to trade up and get Milner or a DE.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: April 12, 2013 08:40AM

I don't see any DE's worth trading up for...too many questions and the top prospects are boom or bust picks with little experience and college production.

Personally I like Werner and Carradine @12 more than Ansah or Jordan @ 5 or 6.

Milliner could be worth it but rumors say some teams don't think he is all that. His stock has dropped a bit for some even though he ran a blazing 40.

The idea of Milliner and Grimes as the starters sure looks good on paper. We could then choose Patterson or Marshall as the nickle CB and release the other.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.