HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Keys to Victory over the steelers
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Keys to Victory over the steelers
Posted by: steviec13 ()
Date: January 05, 2017 05:14PM

Here is why I think the Dolphins may surprise the so-called "experts" at ESPN. It's going to be a close game/

1) It wasn't a fluke that the Dolphins destroyed The Steelers in October of this season. What has changed? Really not that much!

2) Rothlisberger is NOT Tom Brady. He hangs on to the ball too long, and that will be a mistake against our pass rush. I predict Rothlisberger will have big issues again.

3) How do the Steelers stop Jay Ajayi. It's easy to say that we will stack 9 in the box. Who has Pittsburgh played with a good running game? I predict a HUGE problem for the steelers on this one.

4) Our Dline started to play well in the second half of New England. I watched the NE game on tape, and Philips of all our linemen seemed to be playing with a chip on his shoulder. If he brings it Sunday...Rothisberger is going to have huge problems.

5)steelers are hyped based on past reputation. There is a reason why Pittsburgh and Miami have similar records... This game will be a lot closer than ESPN thinks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Keys to Victory over the steelers
Date: January 05, 2017 10:29PM

We absolutely have a shot. thumbs upsmileys with beer

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: January 05, 2017 11:43PM

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: January 06, 2017 12:29AM

I think the key is us being aggressive on offense. We seem to try to establish the run early and it leads to a lot of early 3 and outs. I'd like to see us set up the run with a quick up tempo passing game from the beginning and then pound Ajayi. Keep the Steelers d guessing.

Todd Haley is a weird dude. That guy has weapons all over the place but likes to call conservative games until he's forced to throw it. I hope he does that Sunday because Roeth could eat our secondary up with 2 backup safeties playing.

Date: January 06, 2017 03:01AM

Put yourself in their shoes....if they come out playing too risky (flinging it all over the field), they risk a turnover, and giving us a lead.
You are correct....we need to get off to a fast start! Quick passes, to Landry to get him involved early...
Then a heavy dose ove the Jay Train....

Date: January 06, 2017 03:25AM

Exactly. I love seeing Parker on the crossing routes. Easy throws, d off balance, jay train time!

Date: January 07, 2017 05:53PM

I have a good feeling about tomorrow,,,,,I hope that this I'm right!

Date: January 08, 2017 01:31AM

what concerns me the most is the weather forecast. the real feel temp at game time is supposed to be 2.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.