HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          No one watching the game?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
No one watching the game?
Date: September 03, 2015 03:02PM

Lol. It's fuking amateur hour!

108 yd punt return by #1 rookie Jones. Great run that was brought back by a penalty. Lots of great things cut short by penalties and rookie mistakes so far. But the positive it will definitely help who makes the cuts. CB Davis just got his second interception! Some really talented second stringers.......not all bad.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No one watching the game?
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: September 03, 2015 04:22PM

I just hope this is the last time we see Bethel Thompson in a Dolphins uniform. He stinks.Not worth a practice squad spot.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: September 03, 2015 04:26PM

The bright spots have been Ajayi, Davis, Phillips, McCain and Cristion Jones...whom I hope we can stash on the PS.

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: September 03, 2015 04:35PM

Actually I doubt he makes the team but Gillislee looks better than I expected he would.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: September 03, 2015 04:39PM

Bethel Thompson makes a good throw and then follows it up with a really crappy one tonight.

I think he may be worth keeping on the PS, but we need to keep an eye out for an upgrade for sure.

Date: September 03, 2015 09:11PM

Josh Freeman was just Terrible against his old team. At least Bethal-Thompson had an excuse.....he's a rookie! Freeman should be cutting up those rookie scrubs. the Dolphins should just go with Tannehill / Moore. Next season look at upgrading from Mat as well. He's another interception machine.

Did you guys catch that Hit by my boy Jeff Luc? Going to try and find a highlight reel of it.he was a longshot to make the Team and I believe he has a solid shot at it. he wont last long on the practice squad.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: September 04, 2015 02:41AM

Darr looked amazing on punts but what happened on the 13 yard punt at the top of the 4th quarter? I lost interest by that point due to terrible QB play.

He had several inside the 5 and even had one bounce back and stop inside the 5... nice boot!

Punts of 54, 50, 63, 65, 39 (downed at 4 yard line) and then the 13 yarder while punting from the Dolphin 27 yard line.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: September 04, 2015 02:58AM

I thought I read there was a botched snap late in the game, I wounder if it caused the 13 yrd punt

Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: September 04, 2015 03:15AM

Are you talking about the Brenner botched shotgun snap to MBT that caused a safety?

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: September 04, 2015 03:37AM

Greg Likens ?@GregLikens 8h8 hours ago
Re-watching portions of #Dolphins game & need to correct an earlier tweet. It was Semisch on the poor snap & not Denney on the 4th Qtr punt

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 04, 2015 03:37AM

They said on the radio ajayee had 7 yards a carry.....I didnt see the game. Just the first quarter.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: September 04, 2015 09:52AM

I watched on and off. Lots of inconsistency from Bethel-Thompson and Freeman. Freeman plays like a lost soul--worse than a rookie. Neither Thompson or Freeman make the team or PS, that's my guess.

Darr is a keeper.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 04, 2015 10:43AM

Bethel and freeman are busts. They will surely be cut.

Date: September 05, 2015 12:18AM

My Boy Jeff Luc got cut. thumbs downsad smiley

Oh well.....I do feel he played well enough to make another rooster easily. Hope its not in the AFC East..........eye rolling smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.