HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Who is still on the Island?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Who is still on the Island?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 07, 2015 07:08PM

My island, which is that Philbin should have been fired and will screw up next season. At the beginning of last season, I was the only one singing that song, by the end of the year, before Ross made his first announcement, almost everybody was on the Fireblin bandwagon. But when Ross made his announcement, it was just me and ncfishfan and BNF again. Anyone else who had been on the "fire Philbin" boat did not come out again.

So,...no poll but just post as to whether you STILL think Philbin will cost us games next year and even if we do make the playoffs, he will be outcoached, resulting in a premature exit (at whatever stage).

Those, like JSM08, who never believed Philbin should be fired, need not post. But I think even dolphaholic once posted that he thought that Philbin should be fired at one point. But he'll be quick to correct me if otherwise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who is still on the Island?
Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: January 08, 2015 12:20AM

i did call for philbin to be fired but you wouldn't know that because you see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear to further your argument.

but that doesn't stop you from labeling me in a majority of your posts.

this is the bs that should be moderated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2015 07:32PM by JC.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: January 08, 2015 12:30AM

And don't hide behind the "we're just having a discussion" defense because you're not. you're trying to start an argument when you name specific posters on a topic that is worn out.

I really don't give a sh!t if my post gets deleted but if you want to clean up the board chryen's post is a perfect example of what needs to be deleted. he knows how everyone feels about philbin by now.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: January 08, 2015 03:11AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.