HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Today's ref is Vinovich, translation:
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Today's ref is Vinovich, translation:
Posted by: ncfishfan ()
Date: December 14, 2014 02:16AM

Vinovich has called the least penalties in the league...this means that browner and revis will be free to mug landry and Wallace without any worries!

Not good

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Today's ref is Vinovich, translation:
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 14, 2014 04:23AM

Yes, I think that is foreseeable NCfishfan. Also, most calls will go against the Dolphins. Commentators will be calling penalties they see and the officiating crew will see it differently. It always seems the Patriots get the benefit of the doubt. Put another way, "all things being equal, the officiating crew will side for the Patriots."

Can we expect some kind of emotion about this from our players? Our coaches? The only player I see as being capable of really acting badly to the detriment of the team is Jimmy Wilson. I wonder how many times he'll get a red flag today playing one of the safety positions that will keep Brady and cast on the field for more yardage?

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: December 14, 2014 06:50AM

Hindsight, that could be a positive. Works both ways (unless you are playing the Dutchess and her squad.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 14, 2014 08:37AM

As I said, Patsies get all the calls. Did you see that endzone miss by Tanny. Ball was right there. Defender was between receiver and the ball with his back to the ball and he clawed the hell out of the receiver while the ball was in flight. Never turned back to play the ball.

Philbin silent though.

Silence is important because when the refs know they blow it, they are more careful watching it the next time.

They also may make "makeup" calls.

But Philbin stands there like the friggin Sphinx.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 14, 2014 09:46AM

Exactly ChyrenB--That why I posed the question: "Can we expect some kind of emotion about this from our players? Our coaches?"

Our HC is emotionless, stoical to a fault. Where's the fire? Where's the energy? Where's the passion?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.