HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          09 record
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
09 record
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: January 05, 2009 01:06PM

Poll
what will our 09 record be
Only registered users are allowed to vote for this poll.
21 votes were received.
6-10 0

0%
7-9 1

5%
8-8 0

0%
9-7 4

19%
10-6 6

29%
11-5 6

29%
12-4 3

14%
13-3 0

0%
14-2 1

4%

based on our opponents, and the improvements that we should make during the off season I had to peak at next seasons opponents. I say alot tougher but we should be better. I predict 11-5 just like this past year. What do you guys think? I don't know if that gives us a first round bye, but I am trying to be honest with my prediction.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 09 record
Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: January 05, 2009 01:25PM

smileys with beerWe beat the Patsies, Jets, and Jills and win the division again.smileys with beer

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: January 05, 2009 03:43PM

who knows..........

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: January 05, 2009 04:04PM

These polls can easily get out of hand. I'll hold off until after pre-season.

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: January 05, 2009 05:16PM

I will wait to see what we add in subtract during the off season

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: January 06, 2009 04:14PM

too early to determine...need to see our team and others team rosters. i'm thinking around 7 or 8 wins optimistically for now.

Posted by: psalm462 ()
Date: January 07, 2009 01:58AM

Bills, Jets, and Pats are all going into turmoil. I see Parcells staying as a big plus and a good roll over to the next season. I feel the management change was good and this should all roll over. If we would have lost like this after making the playoffs two or three times in the past then I would say the Ravens game could have hurt us, but we are young and new again to this so it can be used as a building block.

Next year we also play some of the good teams from this year that are old and going to loose some coaches, I.E. Indianapolis. And with Vince Young coming back, the Titans will suck again. So things may be looking good at this point.

Posted by: cam83rox ()
Date: January 08, 2009 01:21PM

y isnt 15-1 or 16-0 a choice? i think we will go somewhere between 9-7 and 12-4. i think we will go 5-1 in the division go at least 2-2 vs the nfc south, 3-1 vs the afc south, and 1-1 vs r 2 non common opponents pitt and sd. ill have a more accuarte prediction towards training camp.

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: January 08, 2009 02:43PM

I was trying to be realistic.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 08, 2009 04:03PM

Ask me in August.

Posted by: phinfanjake ()
Date: January 08, 2009 10:54PM

as of right now, 10-6... based on the beginning of this season: 6-10 for 2008, and 10-6 for 2009.... seeing the vast improvement, I am optimistic for more, but standing pat

Posted by: Doug-THE-Dolfan ()
Date: January 09, 2009 01:23PM

2009: 11-5, Division winners. Big wins in the wild card round and division round and losing in the AFC championship. Henne plays a major role in the season. I think Chad P. will start the season, but Henne will move in.

I think this draft will be another success. I think (hope) that BP will have this priority: OL, LB, DL, DB. The first pick may not be for an off lineman, (depending on what is available when we pick) but I believe that will be the number one area in the draft the phins go for (second round pick and more maybe?). WR help will come from free agency or trade.

Hold on, cause the ride to the third world championship in miami dolphin history has already started.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.