HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          In Retrospect
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
In Retrospect
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: January 04, 2009 04:35PM

I would like to say that I am new to the board, but I am a life long Dolphin fan and this season has made me beleive that any thing in life is possible. I mean who would of thought that we would have this season,and actually make the playoffs. I am truly so proud of this team, the players ,the coaches every one in the organization heck even the fans who finally showed up for once to the game. We have so much to look forward too for years to come I will always chreish these memories when I am old and about to die. I will remember the 08 season,as one of the greatast years of my life. I am saying moments like this my freinds are priceless plain and simple. I will always look back fondly on the 08 seasson well done Dolphins. You have once again made me proud to be a Miami Dolphin.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.